Kidnapping

After dinner fab5 reached their guest house. Manik gave some information to media stating that Nandini murthy and Manik Malhotra is in love. So that when he married, it should be like a live marriage not as any kidnapping case.

Next day is very pathetic day for Manik knowing everything he can't help Nandini from this disaster. Manik talked to murthy and even explained what he is going to do.

After listening all, he just said go head without any expression. Manik was shocked. He even explained that he already knew it's going to happen, and he is prepared for this. He just requested Manik to take good care of her.

Manik got frustrated and raised his hand beat him for doing this to Nandini but murthy's words stopped him. The truth which he revealed made him more worried and strong to do this which he can't even share with anyone. A disgusting truth.

Now kidnapping Nandini is not option it's commodity. He took a deep breath. All fab5 are in plan. Mukthi and alya are with Manik. Cabir is switching off cc cameras of the street, druv is ready with another car at next street.

"Please Nandini don't come out I beg you" Manik is chanting these words from last half an hour. Alya is in driving seat Mukthi and Manik are back seat.

Nandini and family reached temple for puja. While all are climbing steps Mukthi ran to Nandini.
"Can you please help me, my leg got sprain, I am unable to walk my car is just there standing."
"Hi Mukthi!!! Sure let's walk" Nandini walked with Mukthi to car.
When Nandini opened car door Manik held her hand which made her to lean, he dragged her in, Mukthi sat besides her Alya started the car with full speed.

"Hay!!!! Guys what's this? Stop it!!!!! Why are you taking me?"
"I kidnapped you" Manik said in low voice
"Stop joking Alya drive me back Appa will panic"
"It's not joke miss murthy we actually did it to panic your dad, you know na we are rivals"
"So what??? How am I involved in this rivalry game? Why are you kidnapping?"
"Just stop it Mr.Malhotra jokes a part, I said na Appa can't take this any more. Just drop me home I need to see appa"
"Appa appa!!! Stop it Nandini!!! Accept it, I am kidnapping you, I have to use you for three days and leave you so that your appa will die" Nandini slapped him hard
"Stop it!!!! Not a single word about appa. Do what ever you want to me but my appa No. never."
Manik held her hands tight leaned on her face in dangerous tone "your grand father did this to my bhuwa, which made my dad die with heart attack, my family wants me to do same with you, but I can't throw you on road so I will marry you and listen to me loud and clear you are not going to see your appa again in your life time. Can't even talk to him"
"So you want to marry me? That's it you are my first choice in fact only choice marriage with Arya is my majburi even you are appa's choice let me talk to him. He will clear all your nonsense. Let me talk"
Nandini was about to dial Manik snatched her mobile and throwed it out
"Miss Nandini Murthy accept the truth now you can't talk see your appa for life time"
"No no this is my nightmare Nandini murthy wake up its dream it can't be true" she is hitting herself
"Nandini calm down just be calm" Mukthi is trying to console her
"No Mukthi it can't be true. Say him that it's not true, my appa can't even breath without me he will die Mukthi. Malhotra please I beg see me let me for once talk to appa "
Manik hugged her tight " Nandu calm down just accept it please"
"Listen" she is trying hard to take his name "Manik!!!! You ..... you can use me and throw out do what ever you want but don't hurt my appa, do one thing!!!! Till evening I will stay with you, use me how ever you want then send me back but let me Just infirm appa that I am safe, then your wish I beg you"
Manik raised his hand to beat her. His eyes are blood shed red with anger, he never got this much anger before but stopped

"Shut up!!!!! I will kill you for such words, bare me life long as a husband did you get it.... give me time I will make you meet your appa for that I need at least six months"
"No no I want appa" Nandini is stubborn
Manik hugged her more tight "please Nandu!!!!! Accept it. As early as possible so that you won't hurt more yourself"
"Let me go please" she started to beat his back crying, sobbing screaming "I want appa" she fainted
Manik hugged her tighter kissed her hair. "Sorry" he whispered

Manik placed Nandini on bed carefully. Alya and Mukthi removed her dress and accessories made her wear fresh one and gave it Manik.
Manik packed them and couriered it to murthy's house. He called his chachu and gave information.

Manik called nyeonika. "I am coming today with Nandini we will get marry tomorrow"
"Bacha listen na once you come today let girls handle her and leave her after three days no need to marry her"
"So that she can be said as a slut whom I used and throughout Mrs. Malhotra don't instigate me to become animal."
"Ok Mr. Malhotra then come home after three days"
Manik hit the wall with all force. His knuckles started bleeding

"Manik" shouted cabir. Druv and cabir held him tight
"Your anger can't solve problems you have to be strong to bare her think about her" cabir shouted
"I can't see her in pain" he started crying
All four hugged him.

After two hours Nandini got sense. Manik is standing in the facing his back to her. She want drink some water, she took glass and poured water Manik turned to herself. She drank water

Manik brought food, sat besides her and started to feed her, she didn't deny she is eating calmly
"I am sorry Nandini believe me I tried all ways to avoid this pain but I failed I am sorry"

"I want appa Manik, he might be crying for me, searching madly. He will hurt himself, he can't live with this pain, and Mr.Malhotra I swear on you, if at all anything happens to appa na I will die, did you get it I will die" she held his collar and said in dangerous tone

"I talked to your appa, he is safe and fit, I gave your kidnapping information, so don't worry he is fine"
"What the hell Manik???? What did you do? Now let me go, you don't get me, just....... just impossible let me go" she started running

Manik took her in arms and hugged her from back. "Nandini!!!!! You can't go"
"I have to go, appa will die listening to my kidnap news, let me check him"
"He is fine"
"You didn't get me let me go, he will die"
Alya and Mukthi are trying to make her understand but she is stubborn.
Manik locked her in room. She is shouting and crying.

Manik is continuously hurting himself when ever he is listening to her screams. All three friends are also in same pain and guilt. Whole house is silent except Nandini's sobbing. Manik eyes are flowing like tap. He is experiencing the pain which she is going through.

At is night, dark night Nandini is tired sleeping. She fighter fighter till her body supported. Now she don't have energy. Her body gave up. Manik again came in to feed her. Room is totally shattered everything is broken thrown, it's all mess. Manik didn't utter a word sat besides her and feeding her like her father.

"Appa might be starving" she said while crying
Manik kept plate on side table took her in his lap "from now on I am everything for you, everything. Bear me, kill me, hurt me for doing this to you but don't ask your appa I can't give you to him. You are just mine, only MINE. I can't......" he is crying "I can't give him. I can give you everything but not your Appa. I am sorry. Come on eat and sleep don't think" she didn't utter a word completed eating and slept. But sleep was far away.

Nandini started thinking , she got an idea which made her happy. Manik is watch her from next room. Seeing her smile he felt relaxed. He too know that she is planning something but he want to be silent.