We are pregnant

Manik and Nyeonika are sitting in Nandini's room. Nandini is sleeping she is tired so much.
"Bacha!!!! What ever she says or do you won't shout or yell. This is time you should show your patience love and care. In pregnancy due to harmonal changes ladies have mood swings and they become extreme cranky some times. When I was carrying you I felt your dad won't love when I give birth to you as he taking to much care of me. I went out without informing anyone after walking about an hour I found myself alone and started crying sitting on road edge. Your dad searched for me like a mad bull. When he found me, I cried in his arms for hour or so, he was so scared. All sweating breathing heavy. So this type of things happen. If she behaves like this you should make her understand slowly."

"Mom shall we take her to our house?"
"No let her stay with parents. She came after a year let her be. At this point of time a girl needs parents house more. Nalayak doctor said it's been almost five months, couldn't you even figure it out that she is pregnant?" Nyeonika taunted
"How do I know? Did I become father earlier? Still I noticed little changes but they were like she is looking most beautiful, sleeping all time eating spicy and extremely hor..... like pretty things so I ignored"
"Periods skipped you didn't even think?"
"We didn't we were so much into each other that we didn't notice"
Nyeonika gasped "actually happens. It is not that in pregnancy you will always see vomiting, dizziness or other symptoms some babies are very good they won't trouble mom like Nandu's"
"But..... we are here na to spoil the kid and make extreme naughty" both giggled.
"I was cranky? When you were expecting?"
"So much o my mood swings and craving for food poor your dad he was so pissed off"

Murthy's came to room "it's dinner time let's have food"
"Ok first let me feed Chutki before she wakes up" Manik said
"Shall I?" Murthy asked with a hope of Ray
Manik said "yes, actually ..... I am sorry afternoon in mobile I was rude actually I was tensed she left .... I was shattered... all"
"It's Ok it showed me how much you love her words don't matter actions do I am extremely happy"
Murthy sat besides her and made her eat food kissed her forehead.

When in the morning Nandini woke up she found herself in between mother and son. She looked at both they looked so cute as babies in sleep. She kissed both on cheek. Carefully got up from bed went to washroom and came out closing door carefully.

After a long long time same Ms subhalaxmi suprabatam and smell of dhoopsticks, the fresh coffee smell, moms humming on the music played background.

Nandini looked around the house everything is same as she left as if she never left. She went up to her room, opened the door, same room her room nothing changed. Only two large photo frames of Manik and Nandini's marriage photos of both South Indian and North Indian style wedding are placed on right side wall. She opened closet, it's untouched, books shelves is kept same but cleaned no dust found. She took deep breath.

Manik who got up didn't find Nandini besides him, so came out running, asked the one who is in hall doing some work "Where is Chutki?"
"Went to her room"
Manik walked upstairs left third one he found her looking around he walked to her, held his hands on her belly safely as if he is hugging both mother and baby.
"Good morning my babies"
Nandini knew his touch she too held his hands around belly . Manik kept his chin on her shoulder
"Your room, not changed, this frames added"
"You know my room? How?" She is surprised
Manik pussed his lips bit them smiled "I came here before"
"When?" This time she turned back
"You remember your wedding planner? Cabir it was me"
"What the one whom I ordered to cook pasta for me?"
"Yes, I did it your mom teaches me" he shrugged his shoulders
"It was you? How come I couldn't recognise?"
"Alya make up it worked"
"Machooo I don't know it's you?"
"Not only that" Manik turned back took wall clock turned back removed the hidden camera "even this"
"What you placed a camera in my room but why?"
"I want to see you all time I did too"
"Shame on you I change in my room it's my private room?"
"Yes, I even saw you naked, you don't know how much aroused on that day and when I saw you next day my hormones were so harassing me that I took you to store room and hugged you tight kissed your neck"
"Macho it was real??? Not my illusion? I really saw you, o pity me??? I thought I was just dreaming about you and even gave a thought that I might have become mad I need help"
Manik giggled hugged tight "What it same as now?"
"Yes Yes very yes and I was not dreaming" she is happy for new found information that she is not pagal.
Manik laughed
"What more you did?"
"Nothing all time admiring you and your Appa"
"Next?"
"I heard you sitting infront of my this poster and proposing me I love you antic piece"
Nandini blushed hard
Manik kissed her lips lovely. "I was that time madly love with you now I am still more madly in love with you. The moment I saw your photo when mom gave me to kidnap you I didn't miss single moment staying away from you now I can't even think. I love you Nandini. No you both babies actually" he kissed her tummy to"
"Macho you take mom and go home" her face is stern
Manik looked into her eyes "you didn't give me news, we didn't even talk about our happiness I didn't even feel you, and here you want to stay away from me?"
"Macho..," he kept figure on her lips.
"No Nandini Not now let me feel you please"his eyes are so loving and pleasing
Manik looked the door, removed her top and night pant she is bra and panty Manik removed them and sat on knees roughed her belly softly and cresses it "our love our baby our jamming ours Nandini it's ours baby my baby I love you baby I love your mom more but you know na we both are one team and love you her more ok papa loves you so much"he kissed her belly got tears
Nandini held him made him stand wiped his tears "our baby too loves his papa so much...."
"Does she?"
"Yes he will"
"No she"
"He"
"She"
"He Macho I want boy baby like you"
"I want girl baby like you"
Macho
Chutki it's final she
Macho
Manik kissed her lips "we are pregnant that's important"
Nandini got tears "Macho you broke my promise if any thing happens to me... "
Manik closed her mouth "I will kill myself"
"Macho" she gasped
"How can you think knowing this news I will stay away from you suffering all alone?"
"Macho you need to go that's it" Nandini started dressing up
"No and please chutki no stress this time of morning"
Nandini was about say something Manik's mobile rang
"Guys!!!!! I have great news, I am pregnant, I mean we both are pregnant we are soon to be parents see we will have a beautiful baby doll in our gang soon" Manik is shouting with happiness
Nandini blushed.
Manik after talking to fab4 he came back saw Nandini dresses up. He made her sit on bed he sat on floor infront of her
"Jaan!!!! I beg you I am useless I couldn't figure out what I did wrong you enlighten me I promise I will rectify it now here it self just mouth it that's it please baby" his eyes carried tears
Nandini made him stand "your leg is not at perfectly healed please take care of that first,"
"Ok now say" he sat and made her sit in his lap
"No Macho I cant saw and we have to live separately"
"Look at me and say that can you really stay away from me?"
"For our baby I will"
"How will I live?"
"For mom and baby"
"Not for you? Neither you live for me? Yes???"
"Yes" she breathed hardly
Manik rubbed her back "when you can't even say that then how can you even stay? You will die, look at you Nandini by say so you are unable to breath ready to vomit then why are you doing? Did any one say anything?"
She looked straight into his eyes and then lowered "No....no....na" she said in speed
"So some one had did now blur it who?"
"No no one Macho"
"Let me guess, family no one, business???? No one??? Rivals? Your Appa whom I am going to marry next next so no"
"Macho" she hit him hard in anger
He giggled "you just listen, he and you both chased me? Stalked me? I kidnapped you effected who? You both again, so he need to be married to me legally. And..... look at you he raised you so best so if marry and bring home he will raise our baby doll we can have our sexy nights and days our baby will be same as you so it's clear we are getting married soon"
Nandini mouthed big o, she hit her head hard
Manik is giggling
"Jokes a part!!! Now tell me who it is?"
"No one"
"Nandini Malhotra you know I have my ways to make to speak so before I do any of them come on spit the beans"
"Macho No I won't"
"So some one had poisoned your mind, Janaki? Mythal? Sinha?"
"No no"
"Sinha!!!! That bastard he is died now. What he said?"
"No actually Sinha it's just me that's it"
"Ooo Nandini don't test my patience come on say it"
"Ok give me divorce I will say it"
"Nandini" Manik shouted his lungs out and raised his hand stopped in middle
Nandini shivered to death by his voice all came running
Nyeonika ran to Nandini picked her into arms hugged tight "chup chup Nothing breath properly don't fear see me look are you Ok?"
Nandini nodded
Nyeonika was about to come to Manik,
"Mom!!!! What did sinha do?? She is gone mad, pagal aurat will make me go mad too, Nandini you never saw monster in me don't wake it up for you, I said you are mine totally mine so if you again say such slutty words again you will see my dangerous devil monster in me. If like it or not, if you want or not, I Don't dam care bare me till I die"
"Macho" she closed her ears
"Divorcing Me is killing me so hear it you want to kill ..." Nandini slapped Manik tight and closed her mouth for what she did with fear is now in total sweat tears are flowing like river
"You have all rights you can but don't play with my feelings and emotions did you get clear?"
Nandini is looking at him with pain and fear
"Say it did you get me?" He shaked her
"Macho if you again say that, See my heart it will stop I am warning you"
"Then clear if you don't want that then you will come with me home"
"No I won't"
"Nandini!!!!! It's enough you made this too long come on Manik ji and Nyeonika ji is pleading don't take it as advantage thread should not be stretched till it breaks go with them" murthy said with soft voice clearing her face with his lungi
"Nandini if you won't come I will really marry your Appa"
All said "O" at same time
Murthy is shocked
Nandini giggled.