New bliss

Manik got ready as he had to attend office it's being ten days he did even checked his mails. Manager asked him to come for few hours. He agreed.

Manik worried to leave Nandini and go to office. When in the morning Manik talked to Nandini he found about her one thing, she is stubborn in somethings, she has to divert, get diverted then she will be ok

Life for her is not anymore a cake walk. She is going through a dark phase of her life, she needs help, she need support and shoulder. I know romancing and all it's too much but she need she need a more damaka to forget that happened last.

My touch, flirting, romancing kissing is making her to wake unknown feeling which will try to calm as she can't express them to anyone not even me then she will keep her appa a side.

Appa seriously man I will marry you, o god like always appa, I know that she is totally dependent on her appa, I completely accept it but always like always. Murthyji, I need to go into your daughter's brain.

I have to make her realise her love for me, make her feel me, need me, we are really stupid. I was searching for her everywhere, like everywhere, she was shadowing me all the time, and I didn't turn to see my shadow how greatfull my fate is???

She and her believes this 21st century and she don't want to take my name seriously??? Macho!!!! It's good best super I am happy but I want her scream my name when we make out.... I mean not now but when it happens that time still macho is exciting

When Manik was in his own thought process his mobile gave a ringing sound it's his manager again
Manik took his coat, "Chutki!" He shouted. As Nandini is in kitchen cooking for him.

She came running, leaving her work, she is patting. Manik looked her bit his lip "when ever I call there is no need to come run I shouted because you can hear me from here, now help me in wearing this" he gave his coat to her, she looked at her other which is holding spoon, Manik took spoon she started making Manik wear his coat, she adjusted his collar when Manik leaned down.

Manik gave her spoon back, when she was about to go back he stopped "listen, I am going to office, will return by evening, send me lunch, I will surely eat it..... no no you come with lunch, we will eat together"
"Me office?" She asked with surprise
"Yes, and according to our rule book while going to office I guess you have to walk with me to car"
"Ok I will keep this and come"
"No need let us go down say me bye and go to kitchen, no need to cook non veg"
"No need to adjust for me too"
"Ok then we will find a way for this afterwards. Let's go I am already late" both came down. Nyeonika also going with Manik

Seeing both normally made nyeonika surprised and happy. She kissed Nandini on forehead and bid bye.
Manik and nyeonika are very busy in discussing about board meeting.

When meeting started each and every member except Malhotra's are apposing Manik for marrying a murthy. They all are unsecured, the rivalry game may cause them to loose everything.

Mr.Dixit stood up in conference hall. Meeting is between closed members, only share holders are sitting in the hall not even any staff member or workers allowed into hall. This room is highly secured and safe. Not even a single word is spelled out from here.

Manik knows what is coming for him. This marriage specially Nandini will be targeted, he should be calm to answer them loosing his temper may lead to many problems, Manik is always wise when it comes to business, he is just a smart one over here.

Dixit started, "Manik we are here to clear some things which are needs to discuss, we have to issues which we feel to be cleared by you" dagger was straight forward it's good felt Manik

"First one is you eloping, as in your terms basically which is not true, you kidnapped her and forcefully married her, which made murthy's go out of control, which leads to make them attack on business which is only open source for them so directly speaking now our butts are under fire" he paused looking for Manik's reaction which calm and plain as usual without any expression

"Second point is Nandini murthy" he again paused
"It's Nandini Manik Malhotra" corrected nyeonika
"Exactly my point Mrs. Malhotra, she is now Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra. Five years back when Manik was elected as chairman, you transferred your shared with a clause, and the clause states that Manik's 51percent shares will be owned by his wife when he gets married. Now he married murthy's daughter, in very very pleasing manner, now when she owns them for giving back your revenge reply she will give them to murthy's then we will loose our chairman and replaced by murthy. That is the exact problem"

Manik smiled, he stood up "so basically we are already giving up, we are already defeated by murthy's without even having any battle as such infront of us. Secondly we are need to battle up with my wife"

"What does that means Manik?" Dixit questioned in serious tone
"What exactly you explained all the way. Let me clear you, business runs on only belief that is we will success in which we invest, if we don't have that belief we can't do business, so murthy's are always our rivals in business we always have tough competition with them and in future too we will have nothing changed with my so called eloped or kidnapping marriage, may this time we should be more careful, coming to my wife shares, if at all as you all believe if at she sells them to murthy's it should be me who should have problem only me as I am loosing my chair, nothing changes with your shares, you will have business running smoothly. We all know Murphy's are equally good as we Malhotra's and we all know that they blindly follows morals in business so where does problem lies in business? We have family issues that led us to fight in business but never ever they snatched our projects nor we did it was and it will be a fair business fight for tenders and projects coding sometimes they won some time we did." Manik took a long breath.

"Nandini is my wife, legally wedded wife now she is Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra. Her dignity, her power, her position is always upper than me. She stands on top, me and mom are next to her in this company. I think I am loud and clear"

"If any problem arises?" This time Mrs.luther asked
"I think we Malhotra's carry 80percent shares and twenty are distributed among you ten people, lose is bigger for me, still if at all any such thing happens in this six months I will bear them with my shares" Manik said in stern voice "but if such things not happened, then you people should sell your shares to me"

At a time all started to scream, whole room became a battle field nyeonika and Manik became spectators
"What is this Manik how can you say that? We are together from 15 years" shouted Sinha
"Exactly we are from 15 years how can you doubt us, how can you ask my son about his personal decisions?"Nyeonika roared
"Mom! Please!" He made her calm
"Where there is no faith there is no business" she said in calm tone
Everyone are silent. Speechless
Manik stood "I think meeting is over"
"No Manik!!! We need to discuss, your point is correct, you gave us good business, in this five years we had cracked many projects, it was always who took pain to get good projects we were just side kicks for you, our two percent share cost is more than ten crores which only because of you, it is our mistake to point out you this will not repeat" Sinha requested
"But.." Nyeonika was about to say Manik stopped her " ok but I have a condition"

Ever one are eager to hear him out "Mrs Manik Malhotra will have her share officially in this weak if at all agrees to work she will be our new chairman, my condition is you will treat as Malhotra not as murthy what ever be the condition"
All hotted on that Manik and nyeonika smirked

After having discussions about running projects the meeting winded up and all came out of meeting hall. Manik bid bye to all personally. Nyeonika and Manik felt relaxed

"So!!! We have to bring Nandini office" Nyeonika said
"I will appoint a pa for her, first"
"Yes, good idea, I should talk to Shekar, we even need Malhotra industries board meeting, Nandini should get her shares their too, even we have to make arrangements of your recording studio papers" Nyeonika said thinking.
"Point is we should make all rights to get to her soon, so she will be busy that's best for her now"
"I am thinking about giving my own shares to her what you say?"
"Not now mom!!! We don't know how many are going to turn tables and thinking her as their rivals let us wait let them come out, did you watch Sinha face, I doubt him"
"I too but he is Arnav's friend so we need to bear him"
"I know but we have check on him"
"I will"
Both are thinking seriously