Diwali

Manik and performed puja. All the guests and neighbours attended the puja. After puja all family members were having lunch in garden. Manik is comfortably sitting on grass holding his weight on his hand back of his body watch all.

"How life changed? We family used have fun and we're happy but being Nandini with made my family adorable. She is only bounding thread of all of us. Her daily coffee time with my cousins made her much more close to them and even though it's indirectly. Now I know their choices, their wishes and their commitments.

Elders totally depends on her every thing related to house, family staff, office, industry, companies all are discussed with her in detail. Mom is so much fond of her. Even staff and employees are so much happy with her. Some times scared of her.

To me; aaaaaa!!!!!!! It's a breath taking feeling. Daily morning my lazy sleeps, aaaa I must before marriage I was totally different person. I was very much punctual. I used to keep my things so organised and neat. I maintain attitude always with everyone. People used to be scared to even talk to me. I was so much self centered when it comes to work. With my brothers and sister I was always big bro who maintains some distance and discipline. With friends and mom Chota chachu I was friendly and naughty. But but but now....,,

I became lazy pig, until and unless she wakes me up I don't even think of getting out of my bed. When she comes that's my favourite time the way I drag her under me kiss her or some time make out, while bathing she should always clean my body so that I can make her wet under shower and explore the curves of her body which always make me turn on and go crazy go mad for her.

She helps me in dressing. Poor her!!!!!! Who on earth believes a person like me? I don't know to tie a tie??? Ha ha ha!!!!! And buttoning my shirt???? That's one more tantrum of mine I just want to play with her cleavage, her beautiful soft smooth yellowish pinky white stomach, hold her waist and make her go weak under knees. Poor she never denied or said no to these works. I know she loves my proximity and touch

When it comes to fab5 she gives me so much space, she always be good wife and take best care of them. Even our concerts are planned by her now. Our jamming sessions and friends time she makes herself so busy wantedly so that I don't need to choose. She deals with my works to.

When it comes to employees and staff she is terror for them. She never shows me Still I saw her killing people with eyes. Her decisions are so fresh and innovative. Some time I wonder why didn't murthy used her talents? He only allowed her enjoy and stalk me. Yes, both father and daughter are crazily stalked me,

I wonder how is so responsible where I saw her just being so pampered always not even allowed to hold on spoon on herself doing any work is far away. Last time when I met murthy he said she lazy all the time but I never found it far near her. When ever I call him his first question will be is she still hating me? I try to convince him with my lies but he is not the one who will buy one. He smiles and say 'so still she do' both are tough nuts to crack. I need to plan it's high time now. May be by our anniversary I should plan." Manik's self talk broken by Rahul calling him.

"Bhai!!!!we friends are planning to go to Paris"
Manik looked at him for a moment and said "take protection with you more in number, don't freak out. Take care"
Rahul nodded. Mean while Nandini came with plate which is already served for both
Rahul after completed half of his meal he got the real meaning of Manik's words "bhai!!!!" He almost shouted
Manik pussed his lips tight to control his laugh and gave a stern look. Nandini looked at both got confused. Rahul made weirded expression all the family members looked at him as alien
"Bhabhi!!!! Don't mind can I ask you one thing?" He murmured
"Sure" Nandini said
"Is bhai that romantic?"
Nandini looked at him with widened eyes "What the hell made you ask such question?"
"Nothing" he left from their
Nandini looked Manik "Macho!!! What did you said to Rahul bhai?"
"Nothing I asked him to carry protection more in number while going to Paris"
Nandini said "Ok" while trying to analyse when reality hit her she freaked out "machoooo!!!!! You are so impossible how could you?"
"Arey I am helping out him" he shrugged his shoulders
"Chiiii Macho" she hit him on his chest
Both giggled.
When all completed lunch Manik was cleaning his hands he got a evil idea. He took water pipe from garden and walked to Nandini who was talking to Medha seriously and made her drown in water from pipe she freaked out loudly "machoooooo"
She is running here and there to avoid him but Manik is Manik he didn't let her go off all started to laugh Nandini stopped running and gave a pose and let him do what he want which made Manik pissed off first but seeing her pose his jaw dropped. Nyeonika took every one in so that couple get their lone time even servants went in.

Her beauty in half saree all wet having water droplets on her body drowning down on her bare skin made him go luscious

Her beauty in half saree all wet having water droplets on her body drowning down on her bare skin made him go luscious. Instantly he became greedy. He left pipe, took her arms staring deeply into her eyes took her to his bedroom.

He placed her on floor safely removed her mangtikka, then jhumkas, next her necklace and long chain, started sucking water drops from her neck, shoulder, then he sat on his one knee bend and removed waist piece and placed a open mouth kiss on her waist curve making her moan loud "Macho" under her sharp breath. He traveled to her navel placed his tongue tip and started to play with tongue on naval making circles all around it. She clutched his hair tight

Manik came up removed pin from pallu dropped it down slowly, she gasped he went back of her kept her plete on her right shoulder and removed the knot of blouse and placed in long palm which made her shiver, he bent down kissing her back so lazily and slowly. Give so many kissing with open mouth. She could hold more took his free hand and placed it on her boob and silently pressed indicating him to play with them. Manik smiled while kissing back and pressing her boob softly. She is out of control, "Macho" she took his name as prayer.

Manik came front removed lehanga, and petticoat she is now only in her panty. Manik removed his shalwar kameez, and even vest now he is only in boxers. Manik came back to her made her stand by wall and started kissing her madly Nandini who is totally smitten by his touch kissing him back so passionately which made Manik go weak from his spine. He came to her neck then to to her collarbone and reached cleavage. He then removed her blouse slowly and bra too.

Her boobs are making him go crazy as hungry beast he started to suck her nipples. She again moaned "Macho aaaaaa"
Manik couldn't control more lifted her in arms placed in bed removed his boxer took his already standing stiff and shamelessly bulging dick in his hand shaked to twice came to Nandini torn her panty which made her gasp more he didn't care he kissed her pussy, smelled it and hovered her places the tip of dick at entrance of her pussy and pushed it hard she moaned in pleasure as her pussy is already wet, it took all 8inches dick inside it with one go as it gulped the whole boner in one go Manik grinned with pleasure. Whole act is silent only sund of bed, mattress, and thupk, thupk sound on going in and out rhythm along with moans of Nandini and grins of Manik are heard after a long session of so hot fascinating make out both slept in peace in each other arms.

Evening when they woke up both looked fresh and refreshed Manik hugged her tight "you look so so beautiful and attract often our make out all sweaty, small smile, satisfied look and unknown shine in your eyes and mostly your expression when you climax makes me your Ghulam I really want to see you every moment so attractive and sexy look I love it and abscessed with it" she smiled he ruffled his beard on her cheek she giggled
"Macho!!! Why are you not shaving?"
"Why you didn't like it?"
"I don't know as you always look so hot still out of curiosity"
"Just like that"
"Let's get fresh up we need to go out na?"
"Yes"
Both got ready took nyeonika with then and went to slum. They distributed home made food, sweets, and crackers along with books. They even served them with their hands when they finished bid bye to all and came back home got ready and started to burn crackers while Nandini lightened all diyas and made rangoli too then she joined them. They had photo session too then they went in took dinner slept. It was best Diwali for all.