Changing Nandini day.

Morning when Nandini woke up she was caged by Manik's arms tightly. Her pallu is missing, her leg is on his hips, arm is on his waist face is dogged in his neck. She in very careful motions removed her self from him, giving his pillow and stepped down bed went to bathroom and got fresh up came out took saree and showered for half an hour came out.

Nandini kept sindhoor brushed her hairs, went to Manik's closet and removed fresh dress, boxers,kerchief, wallet, watch, his head phones, laptop, files, shoes, she went to washroom arranged his shaving kit out.

She came down went to kitchen took today's menu from tea to dinner and along with timings, she first prepared tea and coffee for all elders went to their room. All said only one thing "why you are doing all these?" For which Nandini smiled that's it.

She called a worker sent him to all young clans room and asked them to come to hall after fresh up in ten mins. When they heard it they all got alert and came to hall as it's first time they heard something from Nandini so they felt little nervous too.

Nandini prepared a cold coffee for Aman, chocolate milkshake for Medha and strong black tea for Rahul.
She her self brought a filter coffee. She came to hall with tray.
"Bhabhi!!! Why are you bringing this? Butler is there na?" Rahul screamed
"From now on daily at 7:30 you all will come to hall for your drinks, to join me. Unless you come I will not have my coffee, and I have a habit of having it at 7:30 so I think you all will" Nandini smiled
All said with one tone Ok
With small talks they had their drinks and went back to rooms to fresh up.

Nandini prepared breakfast for all according to their wishes. She checked time and look at there bedroom door if Manik is coming or not? She found still closed. Nandini asked butler about Manik's routine. He said. So she looked at watch it's only 8:30, by 9 Manik will come down.

She checked everything then she started to prepare for lunch. When she was cutting salad for table, she heard Manik's voice "Chutki"
She left the vegetables and ran upstairs to her room.
Manik is standing in just towel all wet.
"Where is my dress?" He asked
"Here I kept all ready" she showed lowering her head to avoid seeing him half naked.
Manik looked found all the things ready.
Nandini was about to go out, he stopped ruffles his wet hair leaning on, she took a step back to avoid water.
Manik took elbow and dragged her to himself she called on his chest, "Good morning! From tomm onwards I want you to bring my black tea to room at 8 and wake me up"
She nodded.
"Where are you going? Stand until I come down after getting ready along with you"
She turned back and stood.
Manik smiled. Starting wearing dress. When he dressed up Manik asked "Where is my tie?"
She took a black tie and gave him
"I can't tie a tie you make it"
She looked at him she took kept around her neck and started to make it. Manik disappointing "why are you wearing make it on my neck"
"How can I?"She should his height. Manik smiled

Manik brought stool from corner she climbed it, Manik observed Nandini keenly and shaked his head a little and raised his hands rubbed his hands and placed his hands on her waist slowly as if he is doing a most important work carefully and interestingly.

Nandini shivered. Manik gave a satisfied look, Nandini looked at him to remove his hands, "You do your work, I will do mine. See I am doing my work very interestingly"
"What... what work?"
"You make me wear tie, I will romance with my wife"
"Aaaaa" she opened her mouth
"Aaaa .... now come on do your work don't disturb me"
Nandini understood that he will not remove his hand. So she started wearing him tie fast. When she completed, Manik lifted her up and kissed her on her waist, and gave a love bite. Nandini got a small wave of ocean, numerous butterflies doing salsa inside her stomach. She meoned softly "maaaccchhhhoooo......."
Manik smoothed the bite gave a butterfly kiss and landed her on land slowly rubbing her body with him.
Nandini closed her eyes in anticipation
Manik leaned near ear and whispered "it's over"
Nandini felt a havoc and opened here eyes found smirking Manik. She lowered eyes.
Manik thought she can't take any more so she smiled and left her. Nandini ran down. She took more than five minutes to compose herself.