Sorry and thanks

Manik after breakfast came to room with plate. He made butler to cook some South Indian breakfast. He did upma and Manik brought it for Nandini

Nandini is sitting in balcony watching outside. When she saw Manik straightened herself Manik took another chair. Started to feed her. She is eating

"If you don't go emotional can I ask you a question?"
Nandini nodded
"Why don't you eat by yourself? Not that it's burden for me it's that you don't feel hungry?"
Nandini hugged her knees looking at sky "when I was in second class, me naren bhai, chachu went out after school to have fun we had lot of fun, we ate panipuri that was first time to taste it I like it. While returning home bhai and I had fight on some thing, I was upset, whole night I was puwwwking. Appa panicked and joined me in hospital, then I came to know my problem, when ever I get upset I will vomit. If I eat spicy or some items which don't suit me causes me sick after vomit, so kept my hand on his head and took promise that I will not keep anything in mouth with my hands, so that he can protect me from not eating outside food and food items which don't suits me, he used to feed me all time, really amms or bhai or chachus feed me but maximum appa. That's why I don't eat by myself"

"Wait if now you are upset you will.. shit" Manik is cursing himself
"I am not upset now, in fact I am making peace with my mind, you don't worry about me. And about this I am really sorry it was just a mere act of heat nothing more than that, from the day you brought me you are just taking care of me, leaving all your works, please don't do that I will be safe I promise it, if you can arrange a person to feed it would be best so that I won't be any burden to you. In fact.."
Manik broker the plate which he was carrying

Nandini startles. Manik in anger took her arms close to him, "what you want to say make it clear"
She took a deep breath "this ..... marriage ..... it's because you have golden heart that is why you married me...... it's ..... out of...." she is scared as his face is changing colour to red
"Say it" he ordered
"It's out of pity....... so you don't need to be so generous, I should have think before doing this.. if anything would have happened to me again the rivalry game would have pulled more ugliest, I should have think before act"

"Yes Mrs. Malhotra you should think before you act and talk, I said you I love you in hospital still you think that it's all just out pity?"

"Love???? When my own appa who treat me all my life as princess can throw me in seconds how can you love me??? If you do also what is the garuenty? I just can't go through the same pain again. And feel that all my heart feelings are burnt away, look at me I am still alive breathing, it should have stopped working the very moment when appa thrown me out"

"Yes you are right it stopped working, I saw you as dead body, ice cold how I servived god knowns, I saw you...... still it hurts, today let me say this..... I gave you this life by giving warmth of my body, I brought you from death bed this your so called breath life it's mine only mine for me. You loved your appa unconditionally as he gave birth na now love me unconditionally as give you this life"

"Nothing left in me I am just a log useless keep me as dustbin, which even have use but see I am useless, use me, break me throw me I worth it just use me"

Manik pinned her to near by wall came dangerously near to her "I love you why can't you understand you are not useless, you are my life, you are more worth than anything in life"

"Appa said same thing"
"Appa appa apps again appa??? Chant my name na same as his.... I will do one thing I will marry your appa too all my problems will be solved in gif"
Nandini opened her mouth as o
"So I have to use you that's what you want na ok.... come let's discuss" he brought her room made her sit on bed he took chair and sat in front of her.
"So here are my rules
1.daily you will make my food and serve
2.all my belongings like dress, wallet.like everything should be maintained and give it me on time
3. You should sleep with me on this bed hugging as you hug Medha and sleep na same way
4. You should say bye to me when ever I go out, by walking with me to car
5. You should welcome me with smile when ever I return
6. You should attend parties, come with me on date with sweet smile and holding my arm tight
7. You will say whatever you think and do to me every evening
8. Last one listen carefully, but you promise me you won't cheat
Nandini nodded
Manik took hand to put on his head but she didn't "no I promise I will never ever keep my hand on anyone, but I promise"
Ok!!!! Listen.... I broken plate I want to say sorry, you pulled that stunt, you want to say sorry, you made my breakfast yummy, I want to say thank you. So basically when ever we want to say thanks or sorry to each other we have to ..." he took nandini's lips into his mouth and started kissing. She is in surprise and shock
"Like this, and that was for breakfast, now it's for breaking plate" he again took her kiss this time he sucked her lips, very lazily Nandini came out of her shock and started to fight with him but he is kissing her in full concentration.

Manik left her when he felt she can't take more. Nandini is feeling shy, blushing, embarrassed, what not
Manik is smiling, "come on now it's your turn" he forwarded his mouth
"No.... no ..... I can't..," she is stammering and trying to run. Manik took her into his lap and said " what no no no you promised me so come on"
"I.... can't"
"I.... can't, what? Look take my lips and just chew them". Nandini tried very hard to do but she is unable to do, Manik smiled and kissed her again asking her do how he is doing she with great difficult did it.

"So now you got my rules, so come on from this moment you are on duty" Nandini nodded
Nandini kept all the things which Manik want after his bath on bed ready. Manik came out from washroom in towel. He ruffled his wet hair on Nandini she got wet by the water sprinkles fell on her body. She tried to wipe them Manik stopped her and took each drop with his lips.

Nandini is loosing her control on herself. Her legs became jelly, Manik hugged her from back and kissed her earlobe which created havoc to her, "you know you are driving me crazy all time!!! I want to ..... no ...." he hugged her tight. To control himself

" everything is ok but what about calling each other, always we can't call each other Malhotra's generally mom and I play such game so we should make it different" asked while wearing his dress
"You call me Nandini"
"You call me Manik then"
She nodded no
"Then, ok I will call Chutki" she jumped at her place
"No please" she got tears
"Look at me... don't hurt you, remember them as good one only five minutes talk can't kill 23years memory na think and I am calling you Chutki from now on that's it, but what will you call me?"
"You say?"
"Why will I say? You decide, I guess I may already I have one so spell it"
"No I don't have such"
Manik looked at while combining from mirror smiled "Manik"
"Suniya ji" she said
"No no I am rock star yaar no"
"I don't need to call you by any name"
"So you won't call me?"
"No"
Manik took her into his lap and said "look decide one name for me now and then if not I will not eat for ten days"
"Macho!" She blurred out
"Macho? Means macho man?"
She nodded with shy
He smirked "so you think I am handsome?"
"Actually in college when there was a photo shoot of you fab5 I was sneaked to audi with navya. When photographer asked you to give half naked pose you denied but while changing shirt ...." she stopped closed her eyes
"Next..... so you saw me changing shirt?"
She nodded
"Then?"
"Then what nothing"
"Come spell it"
"I felt like calling you macho that's it"
"Ok fine!!! Macho !!!!" Both smiled