About Murthys

Manik and Naren came for lunch, navya and Nandini too joined them. Nandini served them when Nandini was about to sit besides Manik Naren called "Choti!!!! Come I will feed you"
Nandini looked at him and Manik, navya said "come it's been long long time" Nandini having no choice sat besides Naren he started feeding her

Manik heart ached, but composed himself, "she needs this love and care from everyone it's ok" and started eating but Manik couldn't feel like eating, so he is just playing with food making circles in plate while talking to them

Nandini observed it and came near him, "Macho is food not taste?"
"No no it's good it's just that I am not feeling like eating I have no appetite"
"Macho let me check please feed me, I will know now how it is?" She forcefully took his hand into her mouth and slowly very seductively took food making sounds which made Manik skip his breath
"It's taste na come on eat" she even made him eat

When they completed their lunch Manik and Naren again went back to office. Nandini and navya went for small walk
"Nandu!!! You will not ask me about Appa? Since from I saw you I am expecting you to ask me why you are not asking me?"
Nandini is silent,

Navya started "Ok!!! I will say you, when we all came running home after finding you missing, we all were so much worried about Appa as you but to our shock he and amma were so composed.

Bhai and chachus were angry on Malhotra's so they were about to come here but Appa stopped them and asked all men to Come to his room and he took them for almost two hours what they talked no one of us know but after coming they all were so much in pain.
Just in half an hour our marriage is fixed I got married at the time which you and Aryaman was fixed.

Aryaman family shouted a lot had big fight with Appa but he didn't give any attention. He is silent always silent as if he is having no work to do or no interest in doing. All time keeps watching news.
In this eleven month he changed as if now he is some different man, an old man more than his age, always plays with tv remote

Mom crys in kitchen seeing him. He daily forgets that you are not there on dinning area he before keeping the moral into his mouth he says "Chutki" and forwards his hand, every one has tears.

Till now not even single time left that Appa didn't call you before he keeps food inside his mouth. Some times we are afraid he may loose but sometimes how and why we never know he will be all happy all of sudden even starts dancing with amma in hall.

Sometimes before he asked amma to prepare all favourites and he ate all with so much happiness. We are scared of his behaviour but your bhai says he is fine I don't know janu!!! But I am scared.

When I said I am expecting he hugged me and asked me "Chutki might be same as you na??? She will also have kids see soon, god bless you then she will be happy very happy" I cried he wiped my tears and said no and blessed me.

I hope I give birth to a girl janu!!!! By seeing her appa May again feel you. You know when Nyeonika aunty invited all of us for karvachauth, Appa was on ninth cloud, he himself packed everything. Each and everything. He called your bhai numerous time and instructed how we should behave here and only make you happy.
He loves you madly Nandini" she looked at Nandini

Nandini eyes are already pouring water her neck area dress is wet showing she is crying from long time. Biting her lips to control but it seems like impossible navya kept silent.

When and how Nandini and navya reached hall and how Nandini slept in sofa she don't know. Manik when returned in the evening with Naren to home found Nandini sleeping in sofa in hall. Her face as dry tears still hiccuping in sleep

Navya explained "I said about Appa" as an explanation before Manik May ask for.
Manik kept his hands on his hips and took deep breath and said with serious and stern face "sala!!!! One day I will marry your Appa that's for dam sure so that he can be with her forever"
Both navya and Naren laughed like hell after getting what Manik said.