Chapter - 6

Tony's POV:

Pepper and I were in the middle of our conversation while my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I picked up.

I glanced at the time and I wonder who would call me at 9:15 pm.

"Um, Tony, it's me Steve." He replied.

Hm, good old Cap is calling me, huh? I only have one guess why he called, Clara a.k.a. little Trouble.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes as I already know the answer.

"It's about the girl." He stated awkwardly.

"Which girl,oh, Agent 13?" I play dumb.

Before he could even protest, I interrupted him,"Oh, I know, I know. Those sexy models that I talked about? Do you want their numbers? Which do you prefer more, blonde or brunette?"

Gosh, Pepper was right. I talk way too much. Even I can't believe myself as I said those words without taking a breath.

While I said those words, Pepper was with me the whole time, rolling her eyes non-stop.

"Tony, you know exactly who I'm talking about." He said in a matter fact tone.

"Fine, what about her?" I said, taking a deep breath.

Actually, Pepper and I were talking about her. I told her what happened today. Her parents working at S.H.I.E.L.D. and all.

I also contact Fury and told him about the news as I trust him enough with that information. But I will never admit it to him though.

He said that he will take necessary steps to find out who her parents are. Even though that kid is not complaining, I could easily tell that she misses her parents.

"Will it be fine with you if I come over to meet her?" He asked, sounding nervous.

I chuckled."Well, if that's what you want, old man. I am fine with it."

"Thank you, Tony. I really appreciate it." He replied and I could tell that he is smiling even though I cannot see him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." I hang up and smiled.

Pepper raised an eyebrow at me asking me who I was talking to.

"That was Cap. He wants to visit Clara." I stated.

She takes a deep breath and sigh."I really want to meet him in person but I need to attend a very important meeting tomorrow. Why does it have to be tomorrow?"

I laughed at this."Wow, another fangirl."

She joined my laughter and stopped."Oh, and Tony?"

I raised my eyebrows."Don't do anything stupid." She warned.

Typical Pepper. I thought as I roll my eyes.

***********

Clara and I were sitting on the couch watching Phineas and Ferb as we waited for Cap.

Clara seems to be cool with him coming over. She didn't seem to mind when I tell her.

F.R.I.D.A.Y. has informed that she is sending Cap in while we are talking about that 'evil scientist' topic again.

"Okay, behave kid. Be nice to him and when he asks you a question, answer politely." She scoffed looking at me disbelievingly, as I treat her like some four year old kid.

"And most of all, don't be a trouble." I smirked as I know that she would hate it.

"As if you are not one." She rolled her eyes.