Being watched

Rory's POV

Colin and I walk to the reception room and nod to the DJ. "Please welcome Mr and Mrs Colin McCea." He announced.
We head to our table and greet people along the way.

Before were able to sit down Andrew walks to us. "Andrew?" I say.

"Sweetie I think you can call me Dad now." He says sweetly.

"I have something for you." I say and hand him a note.

"Read it." I say softly.

He opens the note and tears are running down his cheeks and when he's done reading it he pulls me into a hug.

"Dad what's wrong?" Colin asked his Dad when he releases me.

Andrew hands the note to Colin and he opens it.

My dearest Andrew

Can you believe this day is finally here? Our baby boy is married now. I wish I could've been there but always know no matter what I'll always be in your hearts. The woman who has captured his heart must be unique cause we know how picky he was as a child. Watch over them and they will watch over you. Give his bride the love for the both of us. I love you forever and always.

Love always Marie

Colin looks up with tears in his eyes. "Wow." Was all he could say.

Father and son hugged and it was a heartwarming moment. They pulled me into the hug and we laughed.

We headed to the table and sat down Colin leaned forward "Baby I can't believe my mom did that." He says shocked.

I lean forward and kissed him softly "She left one for you also. She said to give it to you on our honeymoon." I say smiling after I pulled away from the kiss.

Soon the food arrived and we all ate and now it was time for speeches. "I knew Rory when we went to Chilton and later on when I got shipped away to military school and we lost contact. Then one day in the middle of the desert there she was my Mare. She was so excited that she jumped me. From that day on we have been stuck together and it'll always be that way. Colin is a great man and I'm glad she finally found her other half and I couldn't be happier. To Rory and Colin." Tristan says smiling widely.

"Colin and I have known each other for years. Back in college we met the lovely Rory he fell fast and hard. He continued to love her from afar until that fateful day she was brought back into our lives. He told me he wasn't going to waste his second chance with her. That he was going to put it all on the line. I'm glad he did because now two of my friends are the happiest I've ever seen them. To a life full of happiness." Finn says smiling.

We make our way to the dance floor and started to dance. "How are you my husband?" I say adoringly grinning widely at him.

"I'm amazing my lovely wife." He says and dips me and kisses me passionately.

When the song ended Tristan walked up to me. "May I have this dance?" Tristan asked with a smirk holding his hand out to me.

"Always." I say smirking back. Colin hands me over to Tristan.

"I'm glad your happy again. I haven't seen you this happy in forever." He says genuinely.

Before I can answer we're interrupted. "Ror we need to talk." He says seriously.

"Captain Evans its good to see you again." Tristan says .

Tristan walks away and I turn to the Captain. "What's going on?" I asked the Captain concerned.

"Let's go over there." He says pointing to the corner.

Tristan's POV

I walk over to the guys. "What's going on?" Austin says curious.

"I don't know. It sounded serious." I say as I watch them walk to a corner.

While we're talking Colin and the president walks over to us. "Tristan why is the Captain talking to Rory?" He asked.

"I don't know. Like I told the guys it sounds serious." I say and look at her.

"She doesn't look happy." Ben says.

"I'm going go find out what's going on?" He says.

We watch as Rory's Dad walks towards them. When he reaches them they start talking and now he doesn't look happy.

"Somethings up." Shane said on high alert now.

"I'm going to check on my bride." Colin says and makes his way over to them.

"Seriously what is going on?" Robert said curious.

"Colin just paled." Steph says worriedly.

"That's it" I say and head over to them. I need to find out what the hell is going on.

Rory's POV

"What the hell?" I say angrily.

"Where did these come from?" Dad asked.

"We got a tip that told us about one of Chris's safe houses. We hit it this morning." The Captain says.

"Baby what's going on?" Colin asked worried.

"Somehow Chris knows exactly where we're going for our honeymoon." I say irritated.

"What?" Colin says confused and shocked.

"That's not all." I say.

"What is it?" Colin asked worried.

"Our house and others are being checked. Just in case its bugged." I say.

"He's still watching her some how."Dad says.

"Do you think there's another leak?" Colin asked worriedly.

"I haven't found anything so far saying there's a second one." I say.

As I finish my sentence Tristan walks towards us. "What the hell is going on?" Tristan asked pissed.

"Tristan Chris is still keeping tabs on Rory." The Captain says. I turn to the guys and wave them over.

"On your honeymoon your bodyguards are going with you and your choosing a new location." Dad says adamantly and I nod.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I want her safe." Colin says wrapping his arms around me.

As the guys reaches us my phone starts to ring. I pull it out from my bra and pick it up.

"Hello." I ask.

"You look gorgeous today." He says huskily. I look around frantically and mouth to the others

"He's here." I say wide eyed.