Elimination

Rory's POV

I woke up a few minutes ago I just lay in bed and rub my belly. I can feel eyes on me and I turn towards Colin and give him a weak smile.

"Hi baby. How are you?" He asked concerned rubbing my belly.

"I've been better." I say. He pulls me close and kisses me softly.

"We'll keep you safe baby" He says to me.

"I know. I'm going to go shower." I say as I get out of bed.

Colin follows me in. "What are you doing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He pulls me close and kisses me passionately. "I'm going to make you relax." He says as he starts stripping me and then we head in the shower.

He sits on the bench in the shower and has me straddle him. He kisses my neck and I moan at the feeling. He thrust into me and I moan. He kisses me to stifle my moans.

He works in and out as I help him by moving my hips. He has one hand on my waist the other behind my head. I'm panting heavily as I climax he kisses me as I moan into his mouth.

"Bend over baby." He says.

I bend over placing my hands on the bench and he thrust into me hard. I bit my lip to stifle my moans. He thrust harder and faster until be both climaxed.

He pulls me close and wraps his arms around me. "I love you and our baby with all my heart and I will do everything in my power to protect you." He says vowing to me.

"I love you to and I can't live without you." I say and kissing him passionately pouring all the love I have for him in that kiss.

We pull apart and rest our foreheads together. We get out of the shower and quickly get dressed.

We head out to the main room where the others are. "How was your nap?" Marcus asked.

"It was great." I say softly he pulls me into a tight hug

"I love you. Your everything to us." He says whispering in my ear.

"I love you to." I say whispering back.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. "Hey baby girl." Mark says pulling me close.

"Hi hot shot." I say smirking at him.

"How are you?" He asked concerned.

"I'm good. I need to find out who did this to me. I promise I will find out who." I say adamantly. Vowing to take this person down.

I go to find Logan and he's in the living room. "Hey Logan can I talk to you privately please?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure." He says and follows me to the office.

"I was wondering if I can take a cheek swab for your DNA?" I asked nervously.

"Why do you need that?" He asked curious.

"Chris's biological mother is from Hartford society. All the men out there has been cleared which means so has their family. With your DNA we could cross one more person off." I say logically.

"You can have it. I want you safe and if this helps you rule another person out I'm happy to help." He says sincerely.

I got in my desk and grab the swab from my medical kit and walk over to Logan. "Open up." I say and he does.

I take a few samples just in case and label the boxes. "Thanks Logan." I say appreciatively.

I make my way out to Trevor. "Trevor take this to the lab and put a rush on it. I want it compared to Chris's DNA." I say and he takes it and leaves.

"Who's DNA was that?" Finnegan asked curiously.

"Logan's." Was all I needed to say.

"Why?" Elias asked.

"Sir everyone in this room as well as their family has been cleared. Chris's biological mother is from Hartford society. If this helps rule another person out it means we're one step closer to Rory being out of danger." Tristan says explaining to him.

"When will you find out?" Honor asked.

"By tonight. Captain Evans got a text saying I sent Trevor with a sample. He'll call me to let me know if we have a match or not." I say.

"I wouldn't put it past Shira to have more kids than she says she has." Nathalie says.

"He's only a year older than Honor." Colin says.

"Wow really?" Elias asked.

"Yeah." I say.

"Dinner should be ready within the hour." Sarah says.

"Thanks for cooking dinner." I say appreciatively.

"Anything for you girlie." Steph says smiling at me. I smile at her grateful for them cooking.

"How are you feeling?" Finnegan asked concerned.

"I'm good. Oh I know what will distract everyone from what happened today." I say with a smile.

"What?" Mom asked.

"You'll see Colin help me find it in the stuff I got today." I say and we head to the guest room.

"What are we looking for?"  He asked.

"A heart monitor from the store I got today." I say smiling at him.

He kisses me softly and we search for it. Ten minutes later we finally found it and we head back to the others.

I open it up and sit with the others as I pull my shirt up. "You ready?" I asked.

"Ready for what?" Tristan asked perplexed.

I turned it on and started looking for the heartbeat. I find it in no time now all you can hear is a whoosh whoosh whoosh.

"Is that the baby's heartbeat?" Logan asked with a smile.

"Yeah it is." Colin says smiling.

I close my eyes and listen to my son's heartbeat and smile.

Colin's POV

I can tell that this was relaxing her. Also it cleared her mind of what happened earlier and what she found out. I smiled listening to our son's heartbeat.

I looked around the room and everyone was teary eyed. As we were listening Trevor came back he stopped when he heard the baby's heartbeat and smiled.

I rubbed my wife's belly and my son kicked immediately and she laughed.

"What's so funny Mare?" Tristan asked.

She opened her eyes. "As soon as Colin put his hand on my stomach he kicked." She smiled at him.

Next thing we heard was a ding. "Dinners ready." Sarah says and Rory gets up and helps her.

They brought the food out and we started eating dinner. "That was amazing." Logan says.

"I can't wait to be a grandpa." Andrew says excitedly.

"We can't wait to be uncles." Nate says proudly that he'll be a uncle.

"Don't worry everyone here is family to our son. You'll all be grandparents aunts or uncles." She says smiling.

"Even me?" Logan asked nervously.

"Even you Honor Josh and Elias." I say smiling at them and they all got misty eyed.

"Thank you." They say emotionally together.

We heard a phone go off and I saw Rory look down. "It's Captain Evans." She says and grabs her phone.