Chapter Two✔

Junie's POV

I wake up to the slight smell of burning. I get up quickly, thinking there was a fire.

In reality, it's just my big brother burning some toast.

How do you even burn toast unintentionally?

And why would you burn toast intentionally?

I then realize why he is up so early. School. Ugh.

Prison for kids.

I then get ready to leave.

Of course, it's the middle of the year. Everyone already has friends, so I'm just gonna be the loner girl that no one hangs out with, I guess...

I go downstairs to find Yoongi waiting for me.

"Took you long enough." He says.

"You know, you could have left without me," I say, thinking about how embarrassing he is.

"Nope. You're my little sister. I am not letting you walk by yourself." And with that, we leave the house.

Once we finally reach our school, we are met with people running around and yelling at each other. Occasionally, a chill person could be seen sitting down reading a book somewhere, but not too many of them.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to my class now," I say as I start walking away. I reach my class to find a few kids in there.

I spot an empty seat near the middle of the class and sit there.

The bell rings for class to start, and I get my stuff out to get ready for my class. The teacher walks in and greets us as we greet her back.

She then calls me up to the front of the class to introduce myself.

Ugh. I hate public speaking.

"Um... Hello! I'm Min Junyoung. I hope we can be friends..." After that, I simply go back to the seat I was sitting in before and sit down.

Most of the guys cheered. Seriously? Why are guys like this...

Then Ms. Park starts to teach the class, so I start taking notes.

Suddenly, I hear the door open, hitting the wall.

"Sorry, I'm late." A voice says in between panting.

"Kim Taehyung," Why do I feel like I know that name?

"Why were you late for class? Again..."

"I'm sorry. My little brother needed a ride to school, and my parents weren't home." He says. I laugh to myself because I could tell he was lying by the slight highness in his pitch.

"Okay, but next time don't be late, or there will be consequences." The teacher scolds.

"Yes ma'am," he says, bowing.

He walks up to the desk I am currently occupying.

"Well, if it isn't Junyoung. This is my desk, princess." Why does he know my na- OOOOOHHHH! (literally me when I finally realize something😂)

That's the guy who saved me from getting raped by that creep in the alley.

Wait, what's up with him calling me princess so much...

"Why can't you just sit somewhere else?" I ask, not fazed.

"Because this is where I sit every day. Okay? Can you move please." He says, slightly annoyed.

With the same amount of annoyance, I roll my eyes and get up to sit at a different desk.

As I'm walking, I fall flat on my face.

Of course...

I look up to see a smirking girl sitting in a seat next to where I fell. I then feel myself being helped up.

It turns out, it's that Kim Taehyung guy.

Why does he decide to save me so much? And at such embarrassing times too...

The bell finally rings, meaning it's finally time for lunch.

I walk into the lunchroom, and what I find shocks me...

Yoongi was sitting with Taehyung...

A/N: Heelo peoples. Sorry for the late update. I totally forgot I was supposed to update today. Honestly, this week is going by so slow I can't even keep up with what day is which. On a different note, THE HIXTAPE, HOPE WORLD, IS FINALLY COMING OUT! TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!! HEHE IM SO EXCITED!!! Okay, bye, guys!