Chapter Fourteen

Taehyung's POV

Once Junie ran out of the room, I started to call her name. But I guess she just ignored it.

I walk out of my room into the hallway where I found a laughing Brandon.

I was mad...

No...

I was furious.

"Get out!" I yell.

"And why should I?" He smirks.

"Because I live in this house. And because I live in this house, you get out if I tell you to. I don't want to have to get into a fight today, thanks." I say in between clenched teeth.

"Hah. Fine. But that just means less work for me. You guys can finish the project by yourselves." He slowly leaves the house.

I quickly go back into my room and put on a sweatshirt as well as grab an extra one just in case Junie gets cold. She is just in a school uniform.

I look outside and see that the sun is starting to set which means old creepy men looking for vulnerable girls. Which means I need to find Junie fast before she gets hurt.

I run out of the house and look everywhere for her, both of our phones in hand as well as our backpacks and the extra sweatshirt I brought.

I keep running until I hear sobbing when I'm near a playground.

I look around to see a hunched over figure under a large tree.

I walk up to her knowing it's Junie and place the sweatshirt over her body.

She slowly looks up, wiping her tears.

"Sorry..." She sniffles. Why is she sorry? She didn't do anything wrong...

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about. Are you okay? Do you need to talk about it?" I ask as I sit next to her.

"Well... If you don't mind listening, I guess it would be nice to get it off my chest." She says.

"I don't mind." I slightly smile as curiosity build inside of me.

"Okay. Well, Brandon is my ex-boyfriend." She starts.

Wow. She would date a filthy low-life like him?

"I caught him cheating on me with my now ex-best friend." She says, a tear falling down her face.

"Oh. I'm..." I start only to have her cut me off.

"You don't have to be sorry..." She slightly chuckles.

"But then I went home and... Ugh... I don't know if I should tell you what happened next..." She looks down as more tears fall down her face.

"It's okay." I pat her back reassuringly. "You don't have to tell me. But if you need to get it off your chest, I will listen. And if you don't want me to, I won't tell anybody."

"Okay... I'll tell you. But you have to promise you won't tell anyone this. And don't tell Yoongi I told you about this." She says and I nod.

*time skip*

She told me everything that Yoongi had done... I didn't know Yoongi would ever do anything like that... She was sobbing into her hands again.

Unknowingly, I pull her into a hug and let her cry. After a while, she stopped crying but didn't stop the hug.

It felt... Good.

A/N: i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Until next time... Peace✌