Chapter Nineteen

Junie's POV

I look down and see something I did not expect...

Yoongi is holding Kaylah's hand...

She still has wide eyes and Yoongi is looking down blushing while I'm over here smiling like an idiot.

Time to be evil...

"Guys... I need to go to the bathroom real quick." I say, pretending not to notice their hands as well as their embarrassed facial expressions.

"O-okay..." Kaylah says.

I then walk away...

I go into the bathroom to see that girl that is always asking why I'm with Taehyung.

"Oh. We meet again." She says.

"Yup. Much to my dismay..." I roll my eyes.

"Ya know how I said you shouldn't have given me attitude?" She says, moving towards me.

I back away until my back hits the wall.

Crap.

She comes up and starts to kick me in the stomach and she grabs my hair and slams me to the floor.

I try to endure the pain and not cry but I'm really struggling.

She then sits on my stomach and starts to punch me in the face.

Once she is finally done, I walk outside and look for Kaylah and Yoongi while tears are falling down my face and I'm limping because of the pain in my stomach.

Then a familiar figure walks up to me. But my vision is kinda blurry.

"What the f*** happened!?" He asks.

I just cry even harder and he brings me into a hug.

Who is it?

Once I finish crying, he asks what happened. I then see that it's Taehyung.

"W-Well, you kn-know that girl who a-asked me why I was around you a-a lot?" I ask and he nods. "I-It was her. She was m-mad that I g-gave her attitude."

"I will-" He says in anger as I flinch. Once he realizes I flinched, he stops.

"W-why are you h-here, Tae?" I ask.

"I was just here with Jungkook and Jimin. Except Jimin won't ride any rides so that sucks..." He says and I laugh but then wince because of the pain in my stomach.

Just then, Jungkook and Jimin run up to us.

"What happened!?" Jungkook asks, concerned.

"She got hurt 'cause of a stupid girl that is jealous." Tae says angrily.

"Jealous of what?" Jimin asks.

"Of me b-being around you g-guys a lot." I say.

"Oh..." They both say at the same time.

"Shouldn't we take you to the hospital?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, probably." Tae answers.

"B-but we need to find Yoongi a-and K-Kaylah." I say.

"Okay, lets go find them then." Tae says.

We then walk until we see them. They're...

KISSING!?

"OHMYGOSHTHEYREKISSING!!!!!" I freak out. I then start to cough and when I look at my hand... I see that there is blood...

Am I coughing up blood!?