Chapter Sixteen

Junie's POV

It was the next day and all of the guys had stayed over for the night.

I wake up to see myself laying my head on a sleeping Yoongi's chest while he is leaned up against his bed.

I look down to see that Taehyung's head was in my lap and Hoseok's feet are on my legs.

I rub my eyes and look over at the clock to see that it's 6:30am. We still have an hour and a half before we need to leave.

I ruffle Tae's hair and tickle Hoseok's feet to wake them up. Tae opens his eyes for about a second, mumbled something and fell back asleep while Hoseok sat up and looked like he didn't know what planet he was on.

I hesitantly gaze up at my brother before poking him in the cheek and clenching my eyes tight waiting for him to get angry.

"What the fu...dge? Oh, it's just you, Junie." He says, groggily.

I finally look around to see where everyone else was to see Jungkook sitting against the wall with Jimin's head resting on his shoulder while he was leaning on the wall as well.

Lastly, I see Namjoon sprawled out on the ground, face down.

Is he okay?

Wait.. where's Jin?

I then smell good smells coming from downstairs.

I was going to get up but then I realize... Tae is still laying on my lap.

Yoongi then realizes this and flicks him in the head.

"No I don't want lettuce on tha- oh... Um... Sorry..." He says as he wakes up with a big gasp and realizes he is on my lap.

He then quickly gets up and I get up soon after. Then Yoongi goes and shakes Namjoon.

"Wake up you lazy a-" He then looks at me. "butt."

"Hmm? O... I'm up." Namjoon says with a raspy voice.

I walk up to Jungkook and Jimin to wake them up and as I softly rub Jimin's shoulder, he mumbles something.

"No mommy! I want it now!" He whines.

"Um... Jimin?" I ask, but before I could say anymore he says something again.

"I want the fluffy unicorn now!!"

Namjoon just chuckles before he comes up to me to help.

"Jimin, get up! Jin is making breakfast." He says.

"Huh? Food? I heard food being mentioned?" He gets up immediately with still squinted eyes from adjusting to the light, but excited, none the less. (Accurate representation of me hearing the word 'food')

"Hyung? What's Jin making?" Jungkook mumbles, eyes still closed.

"What the-" I say, shocked.

"I don't know but if you guys don't get up now, you don't get food." Namjoon says.

"Okay... I'm up." Jungkook says.

"Same" Jimin says.

We then all go downstairs to get our breakfast.

"Jin, whatcha making?" Namjoon sits down.

"Food." He responds before chuckling to himself.

"Wow. Helpful..." Tae says.

"It doesn't matter what I'm making. What does matter is that it's ready." He says.

Then all of us immediately move into the dining room and eat quickly.

We then all go up and get ready to go to school.

Once we are all ready, we walk to school all together.

Once we arrive, we go our separate ways and head to class.

Finally, the bell rings and class begins.

"Good morning, class. We have a new student today." Ms. Park says.

How many new students are there? Dang...

I just hope it's not Areum because if it is, I don't know if I can handle both her and Brandon again...

A/N: hello! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I plan on daily updates but this week I VBS at church so it's kinda hard. Hope u guys enjoy! Bye!!!