Chapter Seven ✔

Taehyung's POV

As we finally get to a good part of the movie, I feel someone cling onto me.

As I look over, I see Junie with her face hidden in my arm.

What the heck!? What is she doing.....

I look around, surprised Hobi hasn't freaked out.

That's when I realized...

Junie and I are the only ones not asleep.

"Junie? Are you okay? Do I need to turn off the movie?" I ask worriedly. She looks scared.

She looks up at me, eyes wide.

She quickly moves away from me and covers her face as she let out a muffled, "No, I'm fine."

"Are you... Sure?" I ask.

Is she okay?

Junie's POV

Seriously...

I just had to jump onto Taehyung instead of Yoongi...

"Are you... sure?" He asks, looking worried.

I nod slightly as I still cover my face with my hands.

Then he gets up and turns off the movie.

What the heck!?

I told him I was fine...

Well...

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda happy he turned it off...

"You can go to my room to sleep, and you can borrow some clothes if you want. It's the first room on the right." He says.

I shake my head.

"Are you crazy? Why would I sleep alone right after watching... That" I make a disgusted face.

"Ugh... I'll sleep on the floor while you take the bed if that makes you feel more comfortable." He says.

"I don't know..." I say cautiously.

"I won't do anything to you. I'm just doing this to make you feel better. Unless you don't like me and want me to wake up Yoongi." He smirks.

I shiver from the thought of waking up Yoongi.

"Okay, fine. But only because there is nowhere else to sleep in here."

"Okay. Follow me." He says as he gets up and walks to the hallway.

I get up and follow him.

We arrive in a large bedroom, and Taehyung walks to his closet.

"I got the smallest clothes I have, and it will still be too big on you. You need to eat more. Dang." He says as he tosses the clothes on the bed and exits the room. (I wish I could relate. Fat people problems)

I put on the clothes, and he's right... they are too big.

"Okay, you can come in now," I say as he walks in the room with a large blanket and a pillow.

Why do I feel bad for making him sleep on the floor of his own room?

"I feel bad for making you sleep on the floor of your own room. There is enough room on the bed for both of us to not touch so..." I say as I feel heat rush to my face.

Then his face becomes brighter when I say that...

Why?

"Okay." He winks.

"Ew, don't wink at me, ya creep." I smack his arm, earning a chuckle from him.

Immediately after I lay my head on the bed, I am out like a light.

Taehyung's POV

"I feel bad for making you sleep on the floor of your own room. There is enough room on the bed for both of us to not touch so..." I hear Junie says as I enter the room with a blanket and a pillow.

Her face was red with embarrassment.

I mean, I don't blame her.

She just asked a dude she just met to sleep with her...

I was happy, though... The floor would be really uncomfortable.

But I found this a great time to tease her.

"Okay." I wink.

"Ew, don't wink at me, ya creep." She says as she smacks my arm, causing a chuckle to escape my mouth.

As she lays down, she falls asleep immediately.

She looks cute when she's sleeping...

A/N: Hi, guys! I'm sick, so I decided to write a chapter since I can't do anything else. So I just wanted to pull attention to the fact that Jimin has been threatened and I'm really upset about it. Whoever the guy is that threatened him is a sick person. I really hope the guy is found and arrested. So, yeah, guys... I hope you guys like this chapter.