Chapter Eleven ✔

Junie's POV

The class went by very slowly with him sitting next to me, but the bell finally ran for lunch.

Hallelujah, praise the Lord!

I practically sprinted to get to the cafeteria. I heard Brandon calling my name, which made me run even faster.

Then, finally, a miracle happens...

I reach the table.

"Why'd you run?" Yoongi laughs.

"I was starving." I sit on the edge of the table, holding my side, which is now in pain.

"Well, for someone who is really hungry, you are waiting a while to get your food..." Jin points out.

I then steal a tater tot off of his tray and eat it, giving him a smirk.

"Dang, why did you run here?" Taehyung asks as he and Jimin walk up to the table.

"She said she was hungry," Jin says. "She's my kind of girl."

"Okay, I'm hungry too, but I didn't become Usain Bolt..." Jimin says.

"Okay, well, I like food... Also, I felt like running. Maybe I wanna join the Olympics. You don't know my life..." I pout.

"Says the girl who isn't even eating right now..." Namjoon comes up and ruffles my hair with Hoseok trailing behind.

"So, are you guys coming over later tonight?" He asks.

I look at Yoongi in confusion.

"Yeah, they are." Jin answers.

I then see Brandon walk into the lunchroom, and I choke on the milk that I stole from Yoongi.

"Junie, are you okay?" Jungkook pats my back, and I nod my head quickly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I hide my face in my hands as Yoongi gives me a suspicious look.

"If you say so..." He says.

Soon enough, lunch was over, and we needed to leave. I tried to make a distraction so that I wouldn't have to exit the cafeteria at the same time as Brandon.

"Dangit! I dropped my... Earring! I dropped my earring." I say as I secretly roll one of my earrings across the dirty cafeteria floor. Gonna have to disinfect later...

"Oh, no. We will help you find it." Hoseok says. All the boys nod their heads as they get on their hands and knees to find it. Aww... They're so sweet.

I keep an eye on Brandon to see when he leaves. Once he is finally gone, I go to where I rolled the earring.

"Guys! I found it, but I- can't- reach." I say, struggling as I try to reach the piece of jewelry.

Then, I feel someone's presence behind me and see a hand reach out for it.

I turn my head slightly to see Taehyung's face about an inch away from my own. I gasped and fell flat on my back with wide eyes.

He grabbed it and stood up, smiling sheepishly, apologizing for scaring me as Yoongi comes over to help me up.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm good," I say as I rub my back because it hurts from me landing on it.

"Good, now that we found your earring, though, we should probably head to class." He says.

We then all head separate ways.

Once Jimin, Taehyung, and I arrive in class, everyone's eyes were on us.

"Late again, huh?" Ms. Park asks.

"Yes, ma'am. She lost something in the cafeteria, so we were helping her find it. We are sorry for the disruption." Jimin says as all three of us bow.

"Is this true, Junyoung? I wouldn't expect you would lie to me during your first week of school." she turns to me.

I look around nervously as all eyes are on me now.

"Yes, ma'am, it is true. I lost something, and they helped me find it." I say truthfully.

"Okay, then go to your seats." She says as she rolls her eyes.

Once the class had ended, Jimin, Taehyung, and I started to walk out of the classroom as I felt a hand grab my wrist, causing me to stop and look back, which also made Taehyung and Jimin stop and do the same.

It was Brandon... Surprise, surprise...

"Let go of me." I try to get out of his grip but only to fail to do so.

"Let go of her..." Taehyung grabs my other hand tightly.

"Why should I? She is my girlfriend anyway." he slyly grins.

"No, I'm not. Let go." I say, tears threatening to fall.

"Let. Her. Go." Taehyung repeats, teeth clenched.

"No," Brandon smirks as he pulls me to him.

Taehyung then pulls me closer to himself, which causes Brandon's hand to leave my now red wrist.

Afterward, all of us (minus Brandon) run away.

"What the heck was that all about?" Jimin asks, panting as he is out of breath once we get outside.

"Uhhhh... Heh... I have no idea." I say, face starting to get red. " Just don't tell Yoongi."

"We won't." They both say, in sync.

"Thanks," I shortly reply.

We then walk to the guys' house in silence.

Once we arrive, the others question our late arrival.

"Ms. Park wanted to ask Junie what you guys were learning at your old school, and being the great friends we are, we waited for her." Taehyung thought of a good cover-up on the spot.

"Ah," everyone says as they understand.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jin says excitedly.

We all nod in agreement.

"Sure, but no horror movies," Yoongi says.

"Agreed." Hoseok and I say at the exact same time.

"Okay, well, no sappy romance, please," Jungkook says.

"Why not?" Jin asks him.

"Because... Ew." He cringes. (Same)

"I vote we watch 'The Notebook'!" Jimin smirks.

"Ewwww," Jungkook says like a small child that doesn't want to eat his veggies.

"Hah. I vote second." Jin says.

"Sure, why not?" Yoongi laughs.

We all sit down, and Jin enters 'The Notebook' into the DVD player as Jungkook whines that the movie is going to be nasty.

I, again, sit in between Taehyung and Yoongi.

Yoongi casually pulls me closer to him as his eyes look at Taehyung suspiciously. Hah... I love him.

A/N: Omg, this chapter is so long. I didn't know when to stop typing, so yee. Also, today was the last day of school, so I will try to update daily now, but I have numerous amounts of things going on over the Summer, so some days, I may not update. I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!