Chapter Twenty Nine

Junie's POV

Me and Bambam look to the door in surprise to see a livid Yoongi standing there.

Crap...

He runs up to me and grabs my wrist as he starts to stomp back to the house.

I turn around to see a disappointed Bambam with his head down.

"Bye Bammy!" I say.

"Bye Junie!" He waves back with a sad smile on his face.

We then reach the door and Yoongi makes me sit on the couch.

"Why were you about to kiss that 'new Friend' of yours!?" He starts pacing around.

Taehyung's POV

I hear Yoongi yelling so I went out in the hallway so I could hear him.

"Why were you about to kiss that 'new Friend' of yours!?"

Wait...

Who was kissing someone?

"Well, now he's my boyfriend so I'm pretty sure it's fit for his role." I hear Junie mumble.

Boyfriend?

That's a stab through the heart...

"Okay!? So what!? You never kissed Brandon! You were about to waste your first kiss on someone you literally just met!" Yoongi yells.

I hear Junie whimper in fear from her brother.

"Sorry... I just... You just met him and I don't think you should kiss him." Yoongi's voice gets softer.

"I don't understand you..." Junie mumbles.

"What?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't understand you! You won't let me kiss someone that I just met that may I mention, saved me, but you can go and kiss someone you just met when she didn't do anything for you!" Junie says, her voice starting to crack indicating she's probably going to cry.

"That's..." Yoongi sighs. "That's different. That's me. Not you."

"And that's the exact reason it shouldn't really matter to you! It's my life! Not yours! When are you gonna stop treating me like a little kid!?" Junie yells. I can tell she is crying at this point.

"I care because... I care because you're my baby sister and I want you to be happy... I don't want you to get hurt more than you already have..." Yoongi says. I look down the stairs and see that he is crying as well.

"Okay but you don't have to hover over me like an overprotective father!" Junie says.

"Well... Who will? Cause it obviously won't be the real version..."

"Well, I love you but you need to let loose a little. You treat me like a baby."

"Well... You know why I treat you that way, right?" Yoongi asks.

"No?" She says.

"It's because our parents never did. I feel like it's my job to be your guardian since they didn't really fill that role." Yoongi says.

"Okay... Well, if you want me to be happy, I need you to let me live my life the way I want. Can you please just let me date him? And if he does something, you have permission to straighten him up." She laughs.

I feel my heart breaking at the realization of her dating someone else.

"Okay." Yoongi laughs as well.

It then gets kinda quiet so I look again.

They are hugging and crying.

(Okay I'm literally the one writing this and even I'm soft like... Seriously)

I don't even realize that a tear fell down my cheek.

They have been through so much with their dad...

They finally break the hug and Yoongi laughs.

"Did you call him Bammy? Is that his name? What kind of name is that?"

"Oh. His name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul but he goes by Bambam so I just called him Bammy..."

"Oh." He laughs again.

They then start to move back over toward the stairs and I panic.

I fast walk over to the room that Namjoon and I share and open the door quickly.

Namjoon then looks up from his phone and looks at me.

"Were you eavesdropping?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I sigh. "Junie has a boyfriend now..."

"Oh... I'm sorry." He gets up and he brings me into a hug as I start to cry.

"She... She isn't even friends with me anymore." I sob out.

"I know. You need to talk to her more." He says and pats my back.

I nod my head and change into different clothes as I lay on the floor which has a small mat on it for me to sleep.

"Good night hyung." I say.

"Good night." He responds.

A/N: helloooooo. So... I hope you guys enjoy. This chapter kinda sucks. I couldn't think of anything good to write during Junie and Yoongi's talk so... Yeah

Anyway... Hope you enjoy!

Until next time...✌