Chapter Fifteen

Junie's POV

I finally realize that I have been hugging Taehyung for way too long and end the hug.

For some reason, I missed his warmth.

"Thank you Taehyung. For listening." I say.

"You're welcome... But why do you always call me Taehyung?" He asks.

"Because... That's... That's your name?" I say, confused.

"Obviously." He laughs. " But, like. Why don't you call me by a nickname?" He asks.

"I don't know..." I start. "How about I call you Tae?" I ask.

"Okay!" He says, excitedly.

I look at the time and see that it's already 7:00pm. That means we should get to my house.

"Tae, we should get to my house now. Its already 7:00." I say, getting up.

"Okay." He gets up as well as he puts our backpacks over his shoulders.

We start making our way to my house and once we reach the alley, I automatically get scared.

I look over to see a group of guys in all dark clothes that looked around our age staring at me.

I look away quickly and get slightly closer to Tae. He looks over to me and sees my scared eyes and grabs my hand.

I look at him in surprise and he looked very calm. I don't think he saw the group of guys...

"She's hot." I hear one of the boys say as they start to approach us slowly. Tae finally notices them and pulls me closer to him making barely any room in between us.

We keep walking, getting gradually faster as we go, until i feel a hand squeeze my... Tooshie.🙄

I jump making Tae look over at me, seeing the pervert in the process.

He pushes me out of the way and punches the guy in the face, knocking him out.

He starts walking up to me again until the other guys start to come up to him one by one. Tae knocks them all out until one of them finally punches him.

It seemed like time froze.

The guy punched Taehyung again making him stumble into the wall and fall on the ground.

The guy then comes up to me and grabs my wrist.

Time started again...

I kick him in his 'no-no square' making him fall on the ground.

I then crouch over him and punch him in the face as hard as I can, making him pass out.

I then quickly run over to Tae to find him staring at me in awe.

"I d-didn't know you could do t-that." He says, wide eyed.

"I told you I could stand up for myself." I say. "Are you okay?"

"Um... Y-yeah I'm fine." He quickly responds and takes the hand I offer him.

We then walk the rest of the way to my house and when we get there I realize...

I dun goofed...

I left my house key at home this morning before school.

I ring the doorbell to be met with Jin opening the door almost immediately.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?!" He asks as he sees Taehyung with a busted lip, bloody nose and an already blackening eye.

He pulls us inside and I see a concerned Yoongi standing up and pacing.