Chapter Thirty

Junie's POV

I wake up really happy when I realize that Yoongi finally agreed to letting me date Bambam.

I get ready for school and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Once I arrive, everyone else is already there except for Namjoon and Taehyung.

Did they wake up late?

"Hey, guys, I'm gonna go make sure Namjoon and Taehyung are awake." I say.

They all nod in acknowledgement and I got upstairs.

Once I am at the door I hear something strange.

I sounds like Taehyung is crying?

And Namjoon is trying to get him up.

"Tae, come on. I know you don't want to but you have to get up." I hear Namjoon say.

I want to know why Taehyung is so distressed but I don't want to ask him just in case it's a sensitive subject for him.

I then walk away because I know that Namjoon can handle it and I go back own where all of the guys are.

"Did you wake them up?" Jin asks with a mouthful of food.

"Namjoon was already awake and trying to wake up Taehyung so I didn't go in." I say.

"Oh, okay."

After some time, Namjoon and Taehyung finally come out of their room and eat breakfast.

Once we all finish, we head to school.

Once we arrive, again, everyone is glaring at me.

I just ignore it as Yoongi puts his arm around my shoulders in assurance and I keep walking.

We then have to split up and we go to our classes.

The entire time, on our way there, Jimin and I were talking and laughing.

Taehyung kind of looked angry but I don't know why.

It's probably because of whatever was making him not want to get up this morning.

Once we arrive I'm mauled by Bambam.

Taehyung just walks off looking ticked and Jimin decides to introduce himself.

"Hi! I'm Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin. Treat her right. Or else me and my friends will kill you." He says.

Bambam's eyes went wide and he nodded shakily.

"I-I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul... C-call me Bambam."

"Why are you so scared? You don't need to be scared. I mean, unless you hurt her." Jimin says getting closer at the last sentence.

"Jimin. Calm down. Bambam wouldn't do anything to hurt me." I laugh. "Right Bammy?"

"Yeah... I wouldn't hurt you. You're too special to hurt." He says.

"Ew. Cheesy." Jimin says and walks away.

I just laugh and walk up to Jimin and Taehyung as I sit next to them.

"Bye, babe?"

I turn around hearing Bambam's voice.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna sit over there." He says pointing at an area where there are 6 students I haven't seen before.

"Okay." I nod.

"You aren't gonna sit with me?" He asks.

"Um... Sure..." I slowly get up and walk toward him.

We walk up to a few students and they all stare at me.