Chapter Twenty

So yesterday Kaylah was reading the chapter and was sending me her reactions... Don't question the emoji next to her name or my profile picture for myself...

 Don't question the emoji next to her name or my profile picture for myself

Taehyung's POV

"Which one is her guardian?" He asks.

Yoongi steps up.

"How is she? Will she be okay?" He asks hopefully.

"Yes... She's fine." He sighs. "Luckily, you guys came soon after it happened other than a while after or else there could be serious consequences."

Yoongi nods.

"She will be fine and you guys can go in and visit her now. We will come and get all of you once it's time for her to be discharged." Yoongi nods again as the doctor left and we all sigh in relief.

"See, Yoongi? She's fine. Now, calm down." Kaylah says.

We then all walk into the room and Junie is looking around confused.

Yoongi runs up to her immediately and grabs her head.

"Are you okay? Are you in pain? Do you remember everything? Do you remember me? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Thir-"

"Oh my gosh, Yoongi. Calm down, I'm fine." Junie chuckles. "And I remember everything enough to know you two are a couple now." She smirks and points at her brother and Kaylah.

Kaylah looks down and Yoongi glares at Junie.

"Hi Kaylah, hi Tae, hi Jimin, hi Jungkookie." She says and we all greet her.

We then all start talking and don't stop until the doctor walked in.

"I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves but you can leave now. Junyoung, don't do anything stupid." He laughs.

"Okay, have a good night. Thank you." Junie says.

"Yes, thank you for taking care of her." Yoongi says gratefully.

We then all leave and since tomorrow is Sunday we just all went to our house after letting Junie and Yoongi get their stuff for tomorrow and dropping Kaylah off at her house.

Junie immediately wanted to sleep so we decided whose room she was gonna take.

"She can take my room." I offer.

"No, she can take my room." Jimin says.

"How about my room?" Jungkook asks.

"I'll take Tae's since I've already been in there... It's familiar..." Junie says uncomfortably.

I nod and she goes into my room.

I follow and take one of the pillows, leaving two more, and a small blanket at the top of my closet. As I was about to leave the room Junie stops me.

"Hey, thanks for saving me Tae..." She says.

"Of course. What are friends for?" I say and she laughs. "But I can't be your Knight in Shining Armor anymore. It's too much work."

I then go into the living room and go to the floor to sleep since Yoongi is sleeping on the couch.

I lay down and Yoongi laughs. I look up at him.

"What's so funny, hyung?" I ask.

"Nothing. It's just that I have to take care of two girls now, ya know? Keep 'em safe." He chuckles.

"It's gonna be a lot of work."

"I..." I hesitate before saying more. "I can help you with taking care of one of them." I finally breathe out while saying.

He looks at me and chuckles softly.

"You care about Junie, right?" He asks.

"Of course..." I say.

"Good... She needs someone else she can trust besides me."

"What about Kaylah?"

"Another guy. She has... A bad past with guys..."

I really wanted to say I know but I just nodded my head like I didn't know already.

I'm happy Yoongi wants me to help take care of Junie... Why am I so happy? Am I...

Falling for her?

A/N: heeeeeeeeello friends. I'm really bored RN... hope you liked it! Until next time...✌