Epilogue

Me and Tae have been together for 4 years now.

We are both done with high school and are both currently studying in University.

So are the other guys.

Today is our anniversary and Tae wants me to meet him at the Han River to celebrate since that's where we technically started dating. Even though the reason we were there wasn't the best circumstance.

Kaylah helped me do hair and makeup and choosing the dress I wear even though she is busy with trying to plan her wedding.

Oh yeah...

Me and Kaylah are technically sister-in-laws. 😊

Her and Yoongi are getting married next month so I'm really surprised she even has any time to help me with anything.

Anyway, she picks out a long red dress and curls my hair.

She does simple makeup.

Natural but still a little umph.

She then leaves because she has some stuff to do for the wedding and I start making my way to the Han River.

When I arrive, a little girl comes up to me and hands me a small piece of paper and walks away.

Go straight until you hear music.

I guess Tae didn't want me to get lost.

I keep walking and then I hear a familiar voice singing.

I wonder who it is...

I keep walking until I see Jungkook holding a microphone and singing something.

It sounds really good.

Ddaeng(im sorry. It was just on and it's stuck in my head)

He then leads me forward again.

I then hear someone else.

It's Namjoon.

He's rapping.

I smile at him and he walks up to us like Jungkook did to me.

Then, we keep walking to see Jimin this time.

He walks up to us as well and we keep walking again.

Seems this is what is going to happen this whole time...

Then I see someone I would least expect doing this.

My brother.

He looks miserable until he sees me and then he smiles.

I smile back and he walks up to us. This time, putting his arm around my shoulder and again, we keep walking.

This time when we keep walking I see my boyfriend and he's all dressed up in a suit and tie.

He looks so handsome.

Then, all of the boys around me go up to Tae as Jin and Hoseok come out of no where and they all start to perform together in front of me.

Then, I hear a small squeal and turn to see Kaylah standing in the distance recording.

I give her a questioning look and she just point at the boys for me to watch them.

Soon enough, they finish their performance and Tae walks up to me and kneels down.

I can't believe this.

Is this really happening!?

He then asks me something that made me automatically say yes and hug him.

"Min Junyoung, will you marry me?"

~Time Skip~

"AAAAAAAAAH" I scream in pain as I feel the sharp pain in my lower body.

"Calm down babe. It's okay." Tae says calmly.

"YOU THINK IT'S OKAY!? THIS IS FREAKING PAINFUL!" I scream.

"I know. Just breathe. The doctors know what they're doing."

"URGGGGHHHHH!" I yell as my grip on Taehyung's hand gets harder.

"Ow. Okay, honey, it's okay. It's almost over."

And with one last scream, it's over.

I hear the sweet sound of a baby crying and tears of joy escape my eyes.

Tae kisses me as tears fall down his face too.

After a little bit, the doctor comes back in the room with our child in his hands with a nurse, Yoongi and the other guys close behind him.

I hold the newborn in my hands as I smile.

I look up at Tae to see his eyes sparkling with admiration in the direction of the bundle of joy in my arms.

I savor the moment that is here.

Nothing could make this better...

A/N: okay, i did an epilogue cause I was feeling kinda frisky.

Okay... This is the end.

Thank you guys! I love y'all so much!

This is also in the wattys so please support!