Chapter Twenty One

^Did this picture cause... Why not^

Junie's POV

I wake up and I smell a certain smell that makes me feel warm and tingly inside.

It smells like someone in particular...

But who?

I look around and see where I am...

Taehyung's bedroom.

Does his scent really make me feel that way?

I never noticed...

Anyway, I get up and go out into the hallway, not even bothering to look at the mirror to see how much of a zombie I look like today.

I got into the living room rubbing my eyes in a tired manner and yawn softly.

"Aw, you look adorable." I hear a voice say.

"Huh?" I look around confused as the only person I see is a sleeping Yoongi, on the couch.

"I'm down here." The voice laughs. Idek who it is 'cause it's too early to process things. (Relatable)

I look down and see a laughing Taehyung laying next to the couch on the ground.

"I look cute?" I ask, flustered.

"Yeah. You look like a little kid that just woke up... Wait... You are." He laughs even more at my face which looks a bit like this:😑+😶=😐

I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen where I see a cooking Jin.

"Mmmm. It smells good in here, Jin." I say.

"Thank you, Junie. Finally someone appreciates my cooking. YA UNGRATEFUL DONGSAENGS!" He yells, making me laugh. (I'm going through, editing this and I just laughed my butt off... That's sad that I laughed that hard at something I wrote myself...)

This just makes Yoongi wake up and look at the kitchen, glaring.

"WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP AT SUCH AN UNGODLY HOUR!?" He yells, angrily. (Me tho...)

"And this is why I hate waking you up..." I mumble.

Yoongi huffs and then sits upright.

"At least you're making food..."

Then Jin says, "Junie, how about you go change before we eat since there is time?"

"Okay." I yawn.

I got upstairs and look in the mirror.

EW!

WHY THE HECK WOULD TAE SAY I'M CUTE!? I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING MESS!

(Same tho)

I quickly change and brush my hair.

I then go into the living room with a pillow and throw it at Tae.

"Why would you say I look cute!? I looked like a freaking zombie!" I yell.

"You look even cuter when you're angry." He laughs.

Yoongi then glares at him to which I smirk.

"Don't call my sister cute unless you wanna be kicked all the way to Antarctica." Yoongi says.

"Your sister is cute..." Taehyung mumbles to test Yoongi's limits.

"I swear-" Yoongi starts to get angry until Jin come in.

"Calm thyself, Yoongi.(Anyone get the reference? No? Okay... Bye) Breakfast is ready, Junie, can you go wake up the others?"

How the heck are they still asleep with all of us yelling...

I walk into Jungkook's room to see him kicking his feet in his sleep.

I cautiously walk over to him seeing he is still kicking and I could be a victim.

I reach him and he suddenly kicks me.

I fall back.

"Ouch." I say as I land.

"Huh?" Jungkook comes into consciousness when he sees me. "Oh, gosh. Sorry, Junie! I didn't mean to! Please forgive me!"

"It's fine. I know you were asleep. It happens." I say as he helps me up.

"Breakfast is ready by the way." I say.

He nods and I leave.

I then go into Namjoon's room since his is next.

"Jimin..." He mumbles. "Ya... Ya got no j-jams."

I laugh silently and go and poke Namjoon's cheek.

He instantly wakes up and starts to yell something.

"STRONG POWer thank you..." He gets softer as he realizes that he is in the real world again.

"Heh... Sorry." He says. "I tend to sleep talk."

"It's fine..." I start to chuckle.

"Breakfast is ready. Jin told me to go wake you guys up."

"Okay."

I then leave and go next door to Jimin's room.

"How much is dis?" He mumbles.

I laugh again seeing Namjoon is not the only one with a sleep talking habit.

"Jimin. Wake up. Breakfast is ready." I whisper as I rub his shoulder softly.

"EXCUSE MEEEE!" He yells as he sits up bumping my forehead with his.

I wince and he apologizes quickly.

"It's fine. You're not the only one..." I say implying Jungkook's attack on me.

"Heh..." He says. "Did I hear you say that breakfast is ready?"

"Yeah, Jin told me to wake you guys up."

"Okay, be there in a sec."

I leave and go into the final room.

I see Hoseok in an interesting position while he is sleeping and start to laugh as I wake him up.

"Hoseok, breakfast is ready." I say as I pull his legs down and put him in a normal position.

"Okay..." He says.

I then leave and go back to the kitchen.

"They are all awakened." I laugh.

"What's so funny?" Yoongi asks.

"They are all hilarious sleepers."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Jungkook kicks in his sleep, Namjoon and Jimin are sleeping talkers, and Hoseok is just... Hoseok." I say. laughing.

"Yeah, they are all weird." Tae rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, but you have to hold a pillow in your sleep..." I retort.

"... No comment" he says as he starts to sip his Tae... I mean... Tea. Oops.

Then everyone comes in and we all eat while talking with each other and just having a good time.

I wish everyday could be like this.

A/N: this is kinda just a fluffy/filler chapter. I just want to make everything happy before the angst starts again... Oh... I've said too much🤐

Until next time...✌