CHAPTER 27

AYLA

It's been a month since I've left and I have to admit...it was the best decision I have ever made. I love it here. I am living in the coastal town called Napoli. It is beautiful. I have a small apartment that literally has the view of the ocean. It's breath-taking. 

But what is best is that Milo loves it here too. He was amazed at the different buildings and views and even how the people look different here. I am just happy that he's happy. 

I made friends with the sweetest and kindest and gentlest old Italian woman, Rosa. She is my neighbor. She introduced herself to me in English, knowing I was a foreigner, she brought over her special hazelnut and almond cookies. They were delicious. I grew to trust her enough to leave Milo with her during the day while I had to go to work. 

I found a job at a small local cafe. It was a really cute and peaceful place. I loved interacting with the locals here. Rosa has also been teaching me some Italian, so being at the cafe has helped me put it into practice.

As I was making some coffees for some customers, my friend Luciana came and sighed dramatically. 

I laugh and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh my goodness, Ayla. So last night, I was at the club and the sexiest man came to me and obviously wanted to go home with me because...it's me and I am amazing. But then as soon as he heard my accent and knew I wasn't Italian he turned away and ran. Literally ran. These Italian have to get over the fact that I am a latina." She explained in her thick Spanish accent. 

A/N: Luciana is played by Sofia Vergara.

I shake my head, "I guess maybe you should just stop trying to sleep with Italian men."

She raised her brow and looked at me like 'are you serious?' "Ayla, Have you seen these men. They are walking gods. If sex became a real person it would be Italian. That is why  have come up with a plan."

As I was pouring the coffee into cups I asked, "And your plan is?"

"I will pretend that I am a mute."

I burst out laughing, "How will you even get those men to go home with you then?"

"Because I will do this," She formed her hand into a shape as if she was holding a pole and pulled it back and forth from her face. 

I rolled my eyes, "So you are going to look at the man you want and then do the motions of a blowjob so that he would go home with you?"

She nods her head and flicks her hair over her shoulder, "I know, I know...I am a genius."

I shake my head and laugh as I take the coffees to the customers. 

I smile at the women and say, "Ecco il tuo caffè ladies." Here are your coffees ladies.

They smiled back and said, "La ringrazio." Thank you.

I return to Luciana and as I was cleaning up my station I asked, "So why are you so desperate to be with an Italian man?"

"Why are you not?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Italians just don't do it for me." Lies lies LIES.

Luciana looked at me like I was actually crazy, "Do you not have eyes, Ayla? Do you not have a vagina? I bet your vagina is calling for them."

I scowled at her, "Stop talking so vulgar!"

She rolls her eyes, "Oh come on Ayla. Admit it. Your just angry because your punani is thirsty for some dick."

I shake my head, "Nope it's not. It is perfectly content."

She squints at me, "No sane woman has ever said that. Your punani is all dry and dusty. It is waiting for a thick Italian sausage."

I smirk and continue with my work, "Shouldn't you be doing your job and make the coffees."

"Stop changing the subject. You need an Italian man. Come with me tonight at the club."

I shook my head, "Oh hell no. I am not going to have sex with a random Italian man."

"Why not? You've never experience vigorous Italian sex before. Just try it!"

I sigh and stay silent. I didn't want to respond to that one because...well for one I have had sex with an Italian.

Luciana'd eyes widen, "No! You have?! You've had Italian dick before?!"

My own eyes widen in embarrassment. My cheeks redden, "Stop it! And shut up! You're too loud!"

I could see Luciana was very shocked.
Her mouth was gaped open and her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head.

"He was actually only like half Italian."

Luciana's mouth turned into a wide and excited grin. I just groan and roll my eyes, "Tell me Ayla! Tell me every detail! Who is this man?"

I look up at the roof and sigh, "It was only once. But I have to admit. It was..."I trailed off. I felt my mouth form into a smile, "One of the best nights of my life."

Luciana looked at me for a moment in suspicion. She hold her index finger up and says in her sassy Latin accent, "Wait a minute...is this Milo's father?"

I close my eyes and nodded my head.

Luciana gasped, "Your man is an Italian? Damn chicka, you didn't tell me your boyfriend was Italiano. I wouldn't have given your punani so much cap for being all dried up and inactive."

I chuckled sadly, "He's not my man. At least not anymore."

Luciana leans back and looks at Mt face confuse, "What're you saying?"

"I am saying that me and Milo's father are not together."

"Well why not?"

I shake my head, "It's complicated. I don't want to talk about it."

Luciana understood. So we went on with the rest of our day at work.

I finally I got off work. I sighed tiredly as I took my apron off and hung it up. I grabbed my bag and cardigan before I left.

I don't drive anywhere really. I either walk or bike. And besides, who would want to drive and miss the beautiful views this city had.

I walked home and as I did I decided to take my time. The road that I walk is right beside the ocean. It was sunset. I stopped in my tracks and just stood there, looking at the beauty of this scenery. The ocean was pulling back and forth, creating limitless waves and ripples. The sun was slowly going down behind it, indicating that the night will soon consume the lights of day. A breeze tickled my neck. I pulled my cardigan closer to my body. 

I'm happy that I left home. I'm happy that I could get away from my past. Nothing here reminded me of anyone or anything back home and I loved it. I could walk where I wanted to walk. I could look at beautiful buildings and meet lovely new people without worrying that I might have a panic attack. I felt so at peace.

I walked up the stairs to my apartment. I grabbed the keys from my bag, but I fumbled with them and they fell to the floor. I bend down to grab it and to my surprise...red and white roses were on my doorstep. I pick up the roses and my keys, slowly standing back up. 

These were my favorite. I quickly walked around the corner of the hall to see if there was anyone around, but there weren't. Strange. 

But then my heart skipped a beat when a thought came to me. It's impossible though because he doesn't know where I am. How could he know?

"Solomon," I whispered to myself.