Chapter 1

Character Description

Name: Storm

Last Name: Unknown

Age Part One: 3-12

Weight Part One: Average

Height Part One: 5ft

Gender: Female

Personality: Funny, Caring, Kind, and doesn't really Care about many things

Like's: Ramen, Training, and not many other things

Dislikes: A lot of things

Looks Part One: Waist Length Brown Hair, White Tank Top with a Short Sleeve Fishnet Shirt on Underneath and a White Jacket on Over the White Tank, Dark Blue Short, Short Jean Shorts, Blue Ninja Sandals. Storm Blue eyes with no pupils and an athletic build.

Parents: Deceased

Clan: Unknown but has similar traits to the Nara
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm's POV

I put on a dark blue scarf and I run out the door of my apartment into the freezing cold.

I run to the academy and I wait in line to get into the academy. 

Why a test? Why does everyone have parents here. I bet the loud mouth blonde that I see around the village, has parents.

"Next." 

I walk up and I look at my teacher.

"What's your name?" 

"Storm." I say to him nervously.

"Last name?"

"None, at least not that I know of." I say to him.

"I see, well head on in to the classroom that your teacher directs you to."

I nod and pull my scarf up over my nose and I walk in and follow the teachers directions. I sit down in the front of the class.

9 Years Later

I sit in class and I watch Iruka yell then run out of the room after saying he'll be back.

"S-Sasuke-Kun, could I uh sit next to you?" Sakura asks him shyly.

"Any second now." I mutter.

"No, Sasuke-Kun would rather sit next to me." Ino says to Sakura as I silently mock them and Shikamaru watches me amused.

Sakura and Ino glance at me and I stop and turn away like I wasn't doing anything and they go back to arguing and I continue to mock them and that happens until Naruto gets thrown in.

"THAT'S IT NARUTO, YOU'VE FAILED THE PAST THREE TESTS AND NOW YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO FAILING AGAIN." Iruka yells at him. "Now thanks to you, everyone has to review the Transformation Jutsu." 

"Say what?" I ask.

"Storm, do you have any objections?" Iruka asks me.

"Many, and all of them would get me expelled." I say to him.

Iruka hits me on the head then makes us all line up.

I scowl at Iruka.

I do my transformation into Iruka perfectly and I sit down in my seat next to Shikamaru and Choji.