Chapter 19

A few weeks later

Storm's POV

I stand in the Hokage office with the other rookies.

"Tsunade, there is a reason for this right?" I ask and Tsunade smirks.

"Alright rookies, your all gonna do something for me." Tsunade says to us.

"I'm out." I say already about to jump out the window.

Tsunade laughs and I freeze in my tracks. "Storm, get your ass back in here." Tsunade says to me.

Shikamaru and everyone else laugh as I scowl and stand back in my spot.

"Damn you Tsunade." I mutter. 

Shikamaru pats my head. "There, there little puppy. You know  your not aloud to defy her orders, I don't understand why you even try." Shikamaru says to me.

Tsunade looks at the gesture confused. "Shikamaru, why do you call her a little puppy?" Tsunade asks him.

"I'm older than her by a few months and we've been practically raised as siblings, she doesn't mind it that I do that, but she does when other people do, so I wouldn't try it, if I were you." Shikamaru says to her with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.

"Wait, Storm, why do you have a flack jacket?" Ino asks me.

I look at her. "I thought I told everyone already, I'm a Jonin." I say to her.

"HUH?" Sakura and Ino say dumbfounded.

I raise an eyebrow. "I must have forgot about you guys when I told everyone." I say to them and everyone but the two laugh.

"Your so mean." Ino and Sakura say and attempt to hit me on the head but I move out of the way and they hit Tsunade instead.

I escape out the window with out a second thought as Tsunade blows up.

Shikamaru's POV

Sakura and Ino attempt to hit Storm on the head but she moves out of the way and the two hit Tsunade, I see Storm escape out the window as Tsunade has a fit of rage.

"She took her chance and ran." I say and everyone looks where Storm was.

"Where did she go?" Tsunade asks.

"She could be miles away by now, she knows this village better than anyone." I say to her.

Everyone nods in agreement. "She's sneaky, trust us." Kiba says to her. "But nose can track her down easily." Kiba says with a smirk.

"Then bring her back here, we need a Jonin on this mission and she's the only one available." Tsunade says to him.

"Yes Ma'am." Kiba says and follows Storm's scent out the window.

"Your never gonna find her, she can out maneuver anyone, on the day my parents first decided to help take care of her, she ran all around town out maneuvering anyone who got her way." I say to Tsunade with a smirk.

Tsunade nods. "Well, I have full trust Kiba can bring her back here." Tsunade says to me.

Storms POV

I cut through ally's and I make it to Mom and Dad's, I walk in and shut the door behind me.

"I'm home." I yell say and I hear Mom in the living room.

"We're in the living room." Dad says to me.

I stand in the door way of the living room watching as the two play a game of shogi.