Chapter 3

At the Gates

Storm's POV

I wait with Tazuna at the gate since Kakashi thought it was a good idea if I keep an eye on him.

"Hey brat, what rank are you?" Tazuna asks me.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Ninja rank." Tazuna corrects himself.

"Genin." I reply as we wait.

"Then why are you watching me?" Tazuna asks angry.

"That's Kakashi-Sensei's fault. If you have a problem with it then go to him." I say to him.

"You don't like handling problems up front do you?" Kakashi asks walking down the street with the others.

"No I don't." I say to him. "Besides you guys are late." I say to him.

"We're never late, your simply early." Kakashi says to me.

"That's my excuse, not yours." I say to him.

We walk out of the gates.

"YEAH, I'M A TRAVELER, BELIEVE IT." Naruto yells way to enthusiastic for me.

"Your way to enthusiastic." I say while walking past him.

"I'm just excited." Naruto says to me with a grin.

"Uh huh." I say to him.

"You know brunettes are supposed to have just as much energy as blonde right?" Kakashi asks sweat dropping.

I raise an eyebrow. "Did you say something? I wasn't listening." 

"Smartass." Sakura mutters.

"Yes I am a smartass and I don't even try." I say to her.

After a few minutes Sakura asks about the Land of Waves while I feel something off. I look up to see a shadow passing quickly and turn into a puddle in front of us.

I reach down to my kunai holster as we walk and 'Kakashi' gets torn up.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI." Sakura yells afraid.

I turn on my heel and I stand with two kunai in my hands, blocking a chain coming at me. "I knew something was off." I mutter and I land a kick to the guy's jaw and he flies up but his chain links to the other guy and the try winding it around me.

I watch and at last second I drop to the ground and their chains tangle. I stand up and throw my kunai at the chain and it sticks to a tree.

"Are you guys gonna stand around watching me? Protect the Bridge Builder you morons." I say to them annoyed.

"Right." Sakura says and stand in front of him and Sasuke stands in front of her as Naruto stands there frozen.

I scowl as they let the chains go and go after the bridge builder while cutting Naruto in the process.

I pull out a few Shuriken and I melt into the shadows and I jump from tree to tree throwing shuriken at the guys.

"I know this, this is Storm's move." Sakura mutters while guarding Tazuna.

"Yeah, its what helped me and Naruto during the bell test." Sasuke says to her.

Once the guys are breathing heavy enough to pass out, I jump down in front of the others and I stare the two attackers in the eye.

"Its the girl." One of the guys mutter.

 I glance at the tree shadows and I nod slightly but unnoticeably to everyone but one.