Chapter 12

A few days later

Storms POV

I punch a tree as Naruto works on a new Jutsu that Jiraiya's teaching him.

I get tapped on the shoulder. 

"Why are you beating up a tree?" Jiraiya asks me.

"Because I have nothing better to do. My training grounds back at home were made especially for my Kekkie Genkai and my fighting style." I say to him and the tree falls over.

"Your not as strong as Tsunade." Jiraiya says to him.

I punch the ground and it shakes like an earthquake then crumbles under a mass of tree's. 

"I take that back." Jiraiya says and looks at my work.

I roll my eyes and I sit on a branch in a tree nearby.

After a while we set off with Naruto still training.

"Hey Jiraiya, hand me one of those water balloons." I say to him.

Jiraiya looks at me confused but hands one to me any way. "Are you gonna try attempting this Jutsu?" Jiraiya asks me.

I flow my chakra into it and it spikes all over but doesn't do anything else. "If I tried, I would probably fail, even though my Shadow Style has wind and earth chakra in it." I say to him.

"And your point is?" Jiraiya asks.

"If the fourth Hokage came up and was able to use this Jutsu successfully in three years, then how is Naruto supposed to learn it in 3 weeks?" I ask him.

"He can do it." Jiraiya says to me.

I flow wind chakra into the water balloon and it spikes then pops and the water splashes Jiraiya in the face.

"Seems you we're able to pop it just fine." Jiraiya mutters.

I step back a few paces and Jiraiya and Naruto look at me confused. "This is why." I make the Chidori in my palm. "Chidori is a lightning affinity based Jutsu. I acquired the lightning affinity a while ago. Naruto since he's learning the Fourth's Jutsu and Sasuke who learned Kakashi-Sensei's Jutsu, would both be jealous." I say to him and Jiraiya nods in understanding.

A week or so later

I watch Naruto work on the ball.

"Storm, aren't you gonna do anything?" Naruto asks me.

"Hey look what I brought." Jiraiya says pulling out two popsicles.

I roll my eyes slightly amused. "No Naruto, I'm not gonna attempt the Jutsu and if I we're to train, the forest would probably be filled with shadow weapons." I say to him.

Jiraiya hands me a Popsicle after he breaks off half for himself and he hands a half of a Popsicle to Naruto and has the other half.

"Well, I'm going back." Jiraiya says to us.

"Could you, um, ya know, stay and watch?" Naruto asks him.

"I told you, you have to figure the Jutsu out yourself." Jiraiya says to him.

"Haha, yeah, I know, don't worry about it, I got this." Naruto says putting up a façade of happiness.

I look at Naruto with knowing eyes and Jiraiya nods and leaves.

"Storm, do you have anyone who you know you have a connection somehow with?" Naruto asks me.

I shake my head. "Just Gramps, but that's because he was the one who looked after me for most of my childhood, just like he did you." I say to him.