Chapter 20

Storm's POV

I make it to a separate clearing and I turn to face Kisame.

Kisame smirks. "You separated yourself from your comrades, was that really a smart idea?" Kisame asks picking up Samahada.

"I'm sorry, did you say something? I was busy doing nothing." I say to him and he swings Samahada at me.

I dodge effortlessly and I pull out some kunai.

I block Samahada in a split second and a small crater appears under the two of us.

"You've gotten faster." Kisame says to me with a smirk.

I sense someone behind me and I jump up and into a tree, I look to see Itachi there as well.

I sigh. "Of course, because why not, this is a damn pain, I get sent on this mission by force, I get attacked by two Akatsuki, and I just don't want to be here." I say and Kisame smirks.

"What happened to all your pent up emotions? Can't take us both?" Kisame asks.

Think damn it, Kakashi-Sensei went over this. If I suddenly don't care in the middle of a fight, what did he say I had to do?

"Kisame, lets just hurry this up." Itachi says to him.

"Alright girly, we need you for something." Kisame says to me.

"What?" I ask him.

"You have expert medical Nin-Jutsu now, so heal his eyes." Kisame says pointing to Itachi.

I look at them unamused. "And what happens when I do?" I ask.

"We leave you guys alone, but of course if you don't we can just kill you right here." Kisame says to me.

"I don't understand." I say to him.

"What?" Kisame asks.

"If you wanted expert medical Nin-Jutsu, why didn't you go to the Hidden Cloud or any of the other hidden villages. They all have medical Nin-Jutsu with great abilities, yet you chose me, I don't understand." I say to them.

"But annoying you with this is what us bad guys do." Kisame says to me.

I think it over and I pull out a small bottle and I toss it to them. Itachi catches it.

"What's this?" Itachi asks skeptically.

"Stabilizer, take one every 8 hours until you can see professional help, then you can do what you want with the rest of the pills, just don't bother coming after me again like this." I say standing up and looking down at them.

"This isn't healing his eyes." Kisame says to me.

"I don't have enough confidence in my healing Nin-Jutsu to heal someone's eyes. Ask someone who does, besides, I just don't care right now." I say to him.

I hear a mini gasp and I throw a kunai in a bush, Ino walks out. "Ino?" I ask.

"Storm, what the hell are you doing?" Ino asks me.

"What I can do, compromise. I can't fight two of these guys, I'd die before I even have a chance." I say to her.

"But you didn't have to do that." Ino says to me.

I sigh. "Ino, sometimes, you have to make a deal so your comrades and client survive, I don't give a damn about myself on these missions, but I have people to protect, I'm not aloud to die until this mission is over and none of my comrades are aloud to die either. I'd rather do this, than see my comrades be slaughtered." I say to her and Ino's eyes widen.