Chapter 6

A few days later

Storm's POV

I watch Naruto get pulled into a mine area and blow up, I laugh. Then after that dog walking mission, we get litter control, I go to the farthest side of the river since I'm the one with shorts on and the right type of ninja shoes. I stand next to the water fall gathering all the trash that comes my way, including, Naruto and Sasuke.

"You idiots." I say to them.

"Don't you dare drop us." Sasuke says to me.

I roll my eyes and I plant my foot down, I turn and throw them to shore. "Morons."

"You could have just pulled us up you know." Sasuke says through gritted teeth.

"Where's the fun in that?" I ask him.

After we finish picking up the trash, we get sent on a weeding job and I pick the right ones out of the ground while Naruto destroys the Lady's garden.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, my teammate is an idiot." I say to her with a bow of apology as I push Naruto down.

Then by the time we finish our D-Ranks I've had enough with the Banshee, the Emo and the Loud Mouth.

"See ya." I say to them.

"Where do you think your going?" Sasuke asks me.

I look at him. "I'm gonna do what I want to do now. Our missions for today are over so now I get the rest of the day off, do you have a problem with that?" I ask him.

Sasuke rolls his eyes and Sakura hits me on the head.

"How dare you talk to Sasuke-Kun like that." Sakura says to me.

I turn around and I start walking. "Yeah, yeah, I'll do what I want now. So why don't you leave me alone, having to save your guy's butts today was a pain." I say to them.

"No one asked you to." Sakura says to me.

"Then I could have just let my team get injured and I'd be doing the missions alone, I know I can do them myself but what's the point when we're supposed to be a team using Teamwork. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going now." I say to them and I run down the streets, I see Shikamaru and Choji wandering around so I decide to start walking next to them.

"Hello Storm." Choji says to me while eating a bag of chips.

"Let me guess, you've had enough of your team already?" Shikamaru asks and then looks up at the sky. "Its only noon."

"I've been saving them all morning, give me a break." I say sulking.

Shikamaru pats my head. "There, there, little puppy." 

Choji watches amused since this happens a lot.

I see something following me out of the corner of my eye. I pull out a kunai and I throw it next to the box.

"That is the worst disguise I have ever seen." I say as Moegi, Udon and Konohamaru come out of the box.

"Where's Naruto?" Konohamaru asks me.

I point the way I came. "Last saw my team that way." 

"THANKS." They yell running off.

"What am I gonna do when I start growing grey hair's because of my team and those three?" I ask.

"Dye your hair." Choji says to me.

"I figure that out once I get to that." I say to them.

"Your avoiding the problem." Shikamaru says to me.