Chapter 5

A few minutes later

Storm's POV

I get annoyed by Zabuza's talking and my eye twitches.

Kakashi glances at me. "Storm."

"Where?" Haku asks looking around.

I visibly shake in annoyance and anger. "My name is Storm." I say to him through gritted teeth.

"I think its best you don't make her mad." Kakashi says to them.

I huff slightly as I make myself calm down.

"It could possibly end your life." Kakashi says as he gets serious.

I hold two kunai in one hand and four shuriken in the other.

"Kids tools." Zabuza says looking at them.

Kakashi nods at me.

I smirk and I jump up really high and I twist as I do hand signs. "Shadow Clone Shuriken and Kunai Rain." I throw my shuriken down and it turns into a thousand and I throw my kunai down and it turns into five hundred. They rain on the two Nin.

"Crap." Zabuza mutters and he deflects some of them while dodging others.

I notice Haku gone and I look around.

I pull out a kunai and I turn around to hold it against a Senbon as me and Haku fall to the ground.

I growl and I push against him and he flies back and we clash until we land and hold our grounds against each other.

"Your good with a Kunai, but I'm better with a Senbon." Haku says and pushes against my kunai and I get pushed back a good distance.

I scowl and I run back at him with three kunai, two in my right hand and one in my left. I block his hands as he holds senbon against them.

"Your quite advanced with weapon combat." Haku compliments.

"Storm, don't break the bridge." Tazuna says to me.

"Shut your guy's traps. Do you have to talk all the time?" I ask them annoyed.

Zabuza growls at me. "Why don't you shut it brat, no one asked your opinion."

"Well I gave it anyway, you cow print leather wearing dumbass." I say back annoyed.

"I'm your opponent, leave them out of this." Haku says to me calmly.

My eyes fall dead serious on Haku and he steps back shocked. "If you want me as your opponent then, don't go saying it, attack." I say to him and I uppercut him in the chin and he flies back.

Haku flips and lands on his feet as he slides back. "Fine."

Kakashi says something about Sasuke and Sakura. "Then there is Storm, the number one Kunoichi and the heart throb of all teen boys. And finally the Number One, Knucklehead Ninja, Naruto Uzumaki." Kakashi finishes.

Haku does hand signs. "Ice Style: Senbon." The water around him levitates and turns into ice and they fly at me.

"A weapon fight, this is interesting." Zabuza says watching.

I jump up and the ice senbon crash to the ground and break into bits. I pull out four kunai and four shuriken. I do some hand signs. "Shadow Clone Shuriken and Kunai Rain." I throw my shuriken down and it turns into a thousand shuriken and I throw my kunai down and that turns into a thousand kunai. They rain on Haku and he dodges them for the most part.

I land on the ground.

"Can I join?" Sasuke asks me.

I glance at him. "Fine Uchiha." I say to him and he smirks and stands next to me.