Chapter 7

Storm's POV

I listen as Ibiki talks to us and I mock him silently, he glances at me and I act as if I was doing nothing, he goes back to talking and I go back to mocking him.

He explains the first part of the exam and I hand in my paper and grab a seat, I get put next to the red head.

I sit there.

"Absolutely no cheating, if you get caught 5 times your not aloud to take the rest of the exam and is to leave immediately." Ibiki says to us.

Alright, I'm supposed to cheat. Simple enough.

"Start." Ibiki announces.

I sit there annoyed. I pull out a pencil and I wait. I do hand signs under the desk and the red head notices. 

Shadow Style: Spy

I make a small shadow and it crawls around sending me information of a Chunin taking the exam.

I write down the answers as they come. Once I finish I let the shadow come back and disappear silently, I write my name down and I turn over my paper.

That was easy.

A kunai gets throw to a desk in front of me and a guy with black hair leaves.

After the hour passes.

I tap my finger on the desk annoyed.

"Stop that, its annoying." Ibiki says to me.

"I'm annoyed." I say to him.

"Alright the tenth question, but first let me say a few more rules. If you don't answer the tenth question correctly then you wont be ever able to take the Exams again, if you leave you'll be able to take them next time. All those who aren't confident, raise your hands so we can mark down your number then leave." Ibiki says to us.

I roll my eyes and stay sitting. "Yeah, whatever scar face." I say to him.

"What?" Ibiki asks me.

"I said whatever scar face. I'm not leaving." I say to him annoyed.

People start leaving and Naruto starts to raise his hand then slams it down.

"I don't give up, I will become Hokage, even if I'm still a Genin." Naruto announces.

I lean back in my chair.

Ibiki says the point of the test then shows the scars on the top of his head too, then I feel something coming and I duck under my desk as the window shatters.

"My name is Anko Mitirashi, and the proctor of the Second exam." 

I stand up to look at her. 

"STORM." Anko yells and runs at me then hugs me to her.

I sulk.

Why me?

"Anko, let her go." Ibiki says to her.

"Fine." Anko drops me and walks to the front.

"And your early again." Ibiki says to her.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, waiting.

"Alright, wait Ibiki you let this many pass? You must be getting soft." Anko says counting us.

"No its just a strong batch of this year." Ibiki says to her.

"Anyways, your Sensei's will tell you where to meet tomorrow morning. Be there not a second late." Anko says to us.

"Hear that Storm, not a second late." Sakura says with a smirk.