Chapter 13

One week later

Storm's POV

I wake up in a room, an unfamiliar room and I jump out of the bed I'm in immediately. I look around and I see a knocked out Shizune and Naruto.

I tch and I see I'm still in my outfit. I jump out the window as I look around.

I run and jump from roof to roof and I go to where my senses take me, I punch the ground between Tsunade and Orochimaru and it cracks and a tremor goes through the town and it cracks and crumbles under Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"Well, we have a guest, someone who came with out invitation." Kabuto says with a smirk.

I tch and pull out four kunai, two in each hand and I hold them in front of me as Kabuto tries attacking me with a kunai.

He fails and his kunai break in half. 

"What?" Kabuto asks shocked. 

I smirk. "When your fighting me, I'm the rules." I say to him and I kick him in the gut and he flies back into the wall.

"That is wrong on many levels, a weapons specialist never makes the rules, its the one with a strongest Jutsu that makes the rules." Kabuto says to me with a smirk.

I mock him and that makes him mad. "Ooo, look I made the albino mad, or is he annoyed? Do I annoy you? Do I make you mad?" I ask tauntingly.

"Are you taunting me?" Kabuto asks as he tries keeping his calm but is failing.

"Oooo, look the albino is losing his temper, hehe, this is fun, I think I'll keep doing this." I say with a smirk. 

"You smartass." Kabuto mutters.

"Haha, look, I'm making you mad, do I annoy you? Huh? Do I? Do I? I don't hear an answer." I ask.

"Your enjoying this aren't you?" Kabuto asks through gritted teeth.

"I could go insane right now, I could go mad, that would freak you out so much that you'd piss your pants." I say to him with a smirk as my eyes glow when the wind blows up dust around me.

Kabuto steps back frozen. "What are you?" Kabuto asks.

"I'm human. I just happen to have a hell in my head that I could let loose, but that wouldn't be any fun because the party would be over, you see you remember Ibiki correct?" I ask Kabuto as I stand there with a smirk on my face.

"Yes." Kabuto says to me.

"Well he's a sadist, I'm almost a Sadist but I'm a demon with kindness, yeah, most people wouldn't believe me when they see this side of me." I say to him and Tsunade and Orochimaru watch the two of us.

"Your insane." Kabuto says backing up.

"No, I'm mentally hilarious." I say to him with a crazy smirk. "You know, I haven't really cracked yet, you see, I woke up in a room that wasn't my own and I put everything together that has happened the past week since I saw you last, I'm not very happy about what your doing." I say to them and I calm down a lot but my eyes still glow. "Orochimaru, if I'm correct you plan to destroy the Leaf Village once your arms are healed correct?" I ask and Orochimaru smirks and nods. "Tsunade, you planned on a surprise attack and planned on killing Orochimaru, correct?" I ask and Tsunade nods. 

I nod. "I see, well then." I step towards Kabuto and he backs up. I throw kunai and I pin him to a wall. "There, that takes care of that problem." I say and Tsunade goes after Orochimaru while Kabuto uses an escape Jutsu and runs next to Orochimaru.

"Why that dirty little son of a bitch!" I yell and run after him, I over take Tsunade as I run with furious eyes. "You son of a bastard, get back here!" I yell furious as I run to catch up.