Chapter 8

Sasuke's Fight

Storm's POV

I watch Sasuke as he fights. After Sasuke beats the sound guy Kakashi leads him out of the room.

I watch them leave. Kiba and Naruto go next.

I watch as Naruto continues to get up and he beats Kiba with a fart.

I face palm and Shikamaru nods in agreement.

Kiba gets carried off on a stretcher.

The Ten-Ten girl I met previously before while training with Kakashi, goes next and she's up against the blonde girl from the Sand Village.

Ten-Ten loses and Lee catches her as the blonde throws her.

I accidentally bend the metal I'm holding onto to keep myself from going down there and hitting the blonde.

"Calm down, no need to scare everyone away." Shikamaru says next to me.

I look around to see everyone about 30 feet away from me. "Oh right, sorry." I make myself calm down and everyone but Shikamaru since he's used to it, sighs in relief.

"Don't interfere." Shikamaru reminds me.

"I know. Damn that little" I mutter incoherent words about the blonde who threw Ten-Ten.

Shikamaru pats my head. "There, there little puppy. Be nice." 

Everyone but Choji looks at him shocked.

"Anyone else who tries this, I will bite their fingers off." I say to them.

"But why only Shikamaru?" Sakura asks.

"Those two grew up like siblings, from the time they were just kids. Its the same for me and Shikamaru as well." Choji says to her with a shrug.

"SAY WHAAAT?" Sakura and Ino screech.

I roll my eyes and turn back to the arena. 

Next is Shikmaru's fight and he's up against a sound girl.

"Good luck." I say to him.

Shikamaru nods and walks down.

Shikamaru fights against her and wins, then walks to the infirmary.

Next is Hinata's fight against Neji and she continues to get up as Naruto cheers for her.

Neji then goes to kill her but the Jonin interfere and save Hinata.

Naruto then vows to avenge Hinata.

Then Lee goes up against the red head from the Sand.

Lee continues to fight even when he's out cold, Guy steps in and stops the red head. The red head wins.

Choji goes against a Sound guy and loses.

"Bribing? Seriously? Sure that was enough motivation but still." I say to Asuma.

Asuma laughs nervously.

Then Ino and Sakura go next and its a double knock out.

"Yeah, I knew it." I say and the rest of the fights happen.

Once their over and told to train, I walk out.

I see the team from the Sand following me out of the corner of my eye.

I roll my eyes and I walk to the hospital to see Shikamaru coming out with some bandages on.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Shikamaru asks me as we walk.