Chapter 4

A Few Hours Later

Storm's POV

"He's awake." The women I now know as Tsunami says to us.

"Thank you miss Tsunami, my Sensei can be a bit careless." I say to her and she laughs slightly.

"Its alright, I should be thanking you guys for bringing my father home safe." Tsunami says to me.

"It was no problem miss Tsunami." I say to her and I walk in with the others and Tazuna.

"Zabuza is alive." Kakashi says to us.

"No duh, senbon can't kill if they're thrown at the neck or any other part of the body unless its a vital." I say to him.

Tazuna pales.

"My guess is about 10 days, does that sound right?" Kakashi asks.

"Yeah, until then, I'm gonna train." I say to him.

"I'll train these three since what I'm gonna do is what I've already put you through." Kakashi says to me.

I nod.

The Next Day.

I wait outside and Kakashi comes out on crutches and my teammates follow him.

"I'm gonna watch." I say to Kakashi and he nods.

We walk to a clearing and Kakashi explains.

"Storm, why don't you show them?" Kakashi asks.

I roll my eyes and center my chakra and I grab a kunai, I put a steady flow of chakra at my feet. I open my eyes and I look at the tree in front of me. I run up it and unfortunately since these aren't the same tree's as Konoha I almost made it to the top before the weak bark cracked, I cut and I flip back and I fall to the ground and I land on my feet in a crouch position.

"Stupid weak bark." I mutter and scowl at it.

"Do you have to scowl at everything?" Sakura asks me.

I look at her. "Yes, yes I do." I say to her.

"Want to try again?" Kakashi asks me.

"I might as well." I look at the tree. "I won't let the tree win." 

Sakura and Sasuke sweat drop.

"YEAH, DON'T LET THE TREE WIN STORM." Naruto yells.

Kakashi nods.

I look at my teammates. "Well? Are you just gonna stand around? Get to work." I say to them.

"Oh right." They say and walk to their own tree's.

I do my process again and I run up the tree with a determined look, I make it past all the branches and I get hit the face with leaves. 

"What the hell." I mutter and I make to the top and I sit down. "I made it!" I yell down.

"Alright Storm, you get back to your own training." Kakashi says to me as I land next to him on the ground.

"Ok." I walk to a separate part of the clearing and I pull out a few kunai after I make a few shadow clones, we spar against each other for a while.

"THIS IS EASY." Sakura yells from a high up branch.

I look at her. "Yeah, nice job banshee." I say to her.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Sakura yells.

I shrug and get back to sparring against my clones.

Once it hits nightfall everyone but Kakashi is exhausted, me included.