Chapter 16

Continued where we left off 

I look at the four with a smirk. "You know that I know, that you know, that I know, that you know, that I know, that you know, that I know, that you know, that I can tick people off pretty easily." I say to the four and they look at me confused along with Naruto and Kiba.

"Wait, you confused me with all the you know that I know stuff and it some how ticks me off." Kiba says to me then ohhh's. "I see what you did." Kiba says to me.

"See?" I say holding my hand out.

The girl appears behind me and kicks me out of the tree. "Ha, take that." She says to me.

I smirk and pull on a wire and paper bombs appear around her and her team and I stand on the trunk of a tree. "Seriously?" I ask her.

"When did you set this up?" Shikamaru asks shocked.

"All you told me to do was do something and so I did, I've been doing it the entire time unnoticeably." I say with a shrug.

"Damn, we got trapped." The girl says looking at the paper bombs.

I raise an eyebrow. "One tug and everything goes boom, hand over Sasuke and no one gets hurt." I say to them.

They smirk. "Then tug, we're not defying our orders." They say to me.

Shikamaru nods to me and I tug, they go boom and I hear laughing, crazy laughing, manically almost.

"Uh huh, yeah, that's not scaring me." I say as the dust settles but I see walls around me and Shikamaru and our friends. "I did not anticipate that." I say and look around.

Shikamaru nods. "Storm, I'll figure something out, find a weak spot." Shikamaru says to me.

I nod to Neji and he activates his Byakugan and I nod to Kiba, he and Akamaru perform fang over fang and I find the weak spot and I throw a kunai right at the spot.

"Thank you Kiba, Akamaru and Neji what's going on, I can feel my chakra draining?" I ask him.

"Its exactly as you feel, our chakra is being drained." Neji says to me and deactivates his Byakugan.

I tch annoyed and Shikamaru nods in agreement. "I was being nice too, those bastards and bitch is gonna pay." I say them and everyone nods.

"You haven't even worked on your colorful words yet and for once they come in handy." Choji says to me.

I nod.

Shikamaru sells us out in attempt to get out.

"What? Shikamaru?" Naruto asks shocked and confused and Kiba gets angry. Neji looks at him confused.

"That's it, I'm done being stuck here." I say and punch where my kunai is multiple times and it cracks and breaks.

"You could have done that from the beginning you know." Neji says to me.

"I was waiting till I couldn't take it anymore, and besides I have a reason for everything. I was analyzing this Jutsu just in case we got stuck in it again." I say to him as we get out of the dome.

I punch the fat guy into a tree. "Oh man, that felt good." I say with a smirk.

"I think we're about see a scary Storm." Naruto says to the others.

"Storm, I'll take it from here." Choji says to me.

I look at him shocked. "Choji?" I ask him.

Choji looks at the fat guy determined. "You guys have to get Sasuke back, I can handle this guy." Choji says to me.