Chapter 17

A few days later

Storm's POV

I look up from my books as Jiraiya swings into the office through the window. Tsunade looks at him as well.

"Hello Jiraiya." Me and Tsunade greet him.

Jiraiya looks at me, then at my ankle. "What happened to you?" Jiraiya asks with a bored tone.

"Save your enthusiasm for someone who wants it." I say to him sarcastically. "And to answer your question, I fell of Hashirama's head in the Valley of the End after tripping on a rock and rolling straight off."

Jiraiya laughs at me. "I never pegged you for being a klutz. That's the funniest thing I've heard all day." Jiraiya says to me with a grin.

"I'm glad someone can laugh at my misfortune." I say sarcastically.

I finish my last book while Tsunade and Jiraiya talk.

"Wait, did you say Sakura and Naruto are going out by themselves?" I ask with wide eyes.

Jiraiya nods. "Yeah, that's why I'm asking permission to go with them." Jiraiya says to me.

"Storm, I see the wheels turning in your head." Tsunade says to me.

I stand up. "My ankle is fine now, I better knock some sense into them before they get their asses killed." I say and jump out the window.

"STORM!" Tsunade yells at me.

"I don't give a damn how far they try going, those morons think they can just leave with out even consulting Tsunade first? She's our Hokage, damn it." I say as I run.

Kakashi jumps down in front of me and I run past him.

"Sorry Kakashi-Sensei, I need to knock some sense into a few people." I say to him.

Kakashi sighs. "Your never growing out of this stage are you?" Kakashi asks from his spot.

I smile at him. "Never." I reply and I make it to where I know they'll meet up.

I see them and I hit them on the head. "You morons, did you really think you could leave with out consulting anyone?" I ask as I stand in front of them.

"Move Storm, because unlike you, we won't give up on trying to find Sasuke." Sakura says to me.

I clench my fist. "I didn't give up, I'm training myself, you should be as well, there's no way you can bring him back with the strength you have now, I'm not even sure I could with how weak my ankle is." I say to them and the both of them stare at me with determination.

"We said move, we're going to find Sasuke, whether you can stop us or not." Naruto says to me.

I tch as a shadow covers my eyes. "Can you not realize something? If you leave with out saying a damn thing to Tsunade, she and everyone else is gonna think you guys went rouge. No way in hell am I letting the rest of my team get shamed like that, I told you from the first day I met the both of you, that I wouldn't let anything happen to my friends, now go home, or at least ask permission from Tsunade first." I say them as I clench my fist again.

Flash Back

I stand in front of the class with my scarf up over my nose as everyone looks at me expectantly.

I gulp. "My name is Storm, I'm gonna be Hokage and I won't let anything happen to the people I call friends." I say to them.

All the girls mock me while the guys just smirk.

"A little girl, become Hokage?" A boy with red fang marks says looking at me. "I have a better chance of becoming Hokage, than you." He says to me with a smirk.