Chapter 14

A week later

Storm's POV

I stand at the gate of Gambling Central waiting.

"Of course, I got up early and did my routine, then I went running to work on my endurance, by the time I was done with everything I thought I was gonna be late, but no, instead I'm early, again." I mutter incoherent words until Tsunade and Shizune walk up to the gate.

"Oh Storm, your here early." Tsunade says to me.

I hold a finger up as I grab a kunai. "Shh." I say and I throw a kunai behind them landing in front of Naruto and Jiraiya. "You are late." I say to them.

"No we aren't, your just early." Naruto says to me using my excuse for when I'm late.

"Hey, that's my excuse, you can't use it." I say to him.

"I just did, so what are you gonna do about it?" Naruto taunts me.

I punch him into the ground. "I can do that." I say to him with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? Well I can do this." Naruto transforms into a sexy girl version of himself.

My eye twitches in annoyance. "You little" I punch him into a tree and the jutsu releases.

"They seem to be having fun." Tsunade says with a smirk.

"Well I can also do this." Naruto says and makes a Rasengan and blasts a tree away.

"Oh yeah? Well then, your outclassed." I say to him with a smirk as I control his shadow.

"Huh? Wait, what?" Naruto asks as I make his shadow make him do weird stuff.

"Ha, I outclassed you with my Shadow Style." I say to him with a smirk.

"You release me! Now!" Naruto yells as I make him hug Shizune.

I release him and me and Naruto have a wrestling match.

Tsunade and Jiraiya laugh at us.

"You are going down Storm." Naruto says to me.

"What did I even do?" I ask him.

"You controlled my shadow and you punched me." Naruto says to me.

"You should be used to me doing weird stuff like that." I say to him and Naruto nods but continues trying to wrestle me.

I hear a stampede and I break away from Naruto and I jump up into a tree.

"Storm?" Tsunade asks.

I point to the stampede coming at us.

Kami, help me.

First, cows go by, then bulls, then gophers, rabbits, cats, dogs, ostriches, ravens, and finally Fan-Boys.

I sigh in relief after they pass.

I look at Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shizune and Naruto to see them a bit weirded out.

"What was that about?" Tsunade asks.

"I have no idea, all I know is that I wasn't caught by those boys." I say to her and Tsunade nods.

We walk most of the way back to the Leaf Village before we see the sign for a hot spring.

"A hot spring?" I ask looking at the sign.

Tsunade stops and looks at the sign. "How about we stop and rest?" Tsunade asks.

I nod then point to Naruto.

"No we have to get back so you can heal Kakashi-Sensei, Bushy Brows and Sasuke." Naruto says to her.

I point to Jiraiya.