Chapter 11

A few days later

Storm's POV

I'm sitting in a meeting, why am I sitting in a meeting again? Oh right, Gramps was like a grandfather to me and his advisor friends want to keep an eye on me and want my input for picking a new Hokage. If I could go back into time and never come to this meeting, I would.

In the end they chose the Mutt, now I have to go find him, of course.

I walk out of the meeting with my hands in my coat pockets.

Oh yeah, I got a new coat, its not white though, its a storm blue with two black vertical stripes on the outer side of the jacket, its got no hood, its like a wind breaker jacket but hoodless. Don't ask me why I got it, Sakura and Ino found it, then gave it to me as a joke about my name. Karma. After all the years of mocking them, they get back at me by using my name as a joke.

Once me and the advisors get to a mountain balcony thing, we see the mutt.

"Hello Jiraiya." I say to him and his face twists up in confusion.

"Brat did you just call me by my name?" Jiraiya asks me.

"Look, I'm trying to be nicer to people, don't push it." I say to him as I try not to get annoyed.

"They chose you to be Hokage." One of the advisors say to Jiraiya.

Jiraiya objects and then says something about Tsunade and the advisors reluctantly agree to him searching.

"And I'll be taking two people with me, Storm for one." Jiraiya says placing both hands on my shoulders with a grin on his face.

"Say what?" I ask.

"Alright." The advisors say to him and leave.

I want to cry, how could they leave me with a pervert? So mean.

I mentally sulk.

"Alright be at the gates in thirty minutes." Jiraiya says to me in a serious tone.

"Uh huh." I jump over the side of the balcony and I run down the path easily passing people. I make it to my apartment building and I run up the steps, past the landlady.

"HEY, NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS." She yells at me.

"SORRY, I'M IN A HURRY." I yell back and she just grumbles. I walk into my apartment and I grab my bag that I usually leave packed and I grab some scrolls with weapons in them and I put them in my pouch.

Oh yeah, I changed my outfit, now its a dark blue sleeveless shirt that goes to my waist, I have my fishnet guard on under it, I have my storm blue jacket on and I wear black jean shorts that stop half way down my thigh, I have my pouch strapped to my waist on under my jacket and two kunai holsters on either side of the pouch, two kunai holsters on my legs and two shuriken holsters on my thigh's. I also wear black ninja sandals as well.

I walk back out of my apartment and I lock my door. I jump off the balcony and I run down the streets, passing Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba.

"Wha? STORM?" Sakura yells.

I stop and look back at them. "Sorry, Jiraiya, is making me go on a mission to bring someone back to the village, he told the advisors up front and I have no way of getting out of it." I say to them.

Shikamaru and Choji nod.

"I'll tell Mom." Shikamaru says to me.

"Thanks Shikamaru." I say to him and I run to the gates to see only Izumo and Kotesu. "Did I get here early?" I ask.