Prologue

It had been a long day and the cafe but I was going home to my loving husband with the best news ever.
I got home and went inside. At the front door I could hear the sound of glass breaking. I walked slowly up the stairs into our room.
As I walked in he looked up his brown eyes full of hatred. I was scared his eyes and icy cold glared in my direction.
"What's wro" I was cut off by Jared yelling.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU BITCH, SLUT, GOLD-DIGGER." My husband yelled. I flinched back in fear he saw this and used it against me.
"Scared?"
"N-no."
"Then pack and get the fuck out of my house and life."
That is exactly what I did. I don't know what I ever did but I don't want to know. I walked in and out to find all my stuff.
Jared left so I put my wedding ring on the bedside table wrote a note signed the divorce papers then grabbed my suitcases leaving the house only once looking back.

Jared,
I may not know what I did but I loved you. I hope you knew that. Have a nice life without me.
-Your soon to be Ex Wife

I sat in the back of the cab crying. I was going to the airport. I was going to London for a while. I needed a change.
When I got to the airport I got the ticket then got on the plane. The last time I was on a plane was with Jared. He would sit there next to me caressing my hand when I got scared. Now there was an empty seat and no one's warm touch to calm me down.
I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I let myself cry. I slid down the door onto the cold hard floor.

When my eyes finally stopped their water works I got up. I went back to my seat until the plane landed.
I got off then went to a small cafe near the airport. The girl at the counters name tag read Chloe.
"Hi. What can I get you?" She said.
"I'll take a decaf please."
"Sure."
I went to a booth by the window. Five minutes later a guy came over he sat down.
"Hi, I'm Jayden."
"Emory." I answered.
"Cool. Are you new here?"
"Yes, how did you know?"
"Lucky guess."
We just sat there talking until Chloe came over with my coffee and no apron.
The three of us sat there talking and laughing. Chloe knew Jayden from the shop so they were already friends. When it was almost time for the shop to close we all left.
I went off to find a hotel. When I found one I went to get a room.
After twenty minutes I got a room. When my head hit the soft pillows I fell into a nice sleep with dreams of Jared.

Thank you 😀!

Word count:505