Chapter seven

All the rules I made are now broken. This was not good. After I kissed Jared he left and I came inside. I hit my head multiple times on the door then went to get some coffee.
My head was pounding super hard and one of my crying daughters was not helping.
I went to go get my baby that was crying, but there was a knock on the door. I went there it was Chloe dropping off Caitlyn's blanket. She was probably the one crying. She can never sleep without her blanket.
I put the blanket on Caitlyn then went to my room. I turned on my lamp and took out my favorite book. Around twelve thirty I fell asleep.
I got up then texted Chloe and Jayden.
Group chat
E: hey are you guys up for a girls day and night?
C: totally I'm in girl
J: who's watching the girls?
E: I'll text Jared.
C: Okay get back to us.

Texts with Jared
E: hey I was wondering if you could watch the girls today and tonight. Sorry it was so short notice.
Read at 11:35
💬
J: yeah I'll bring them into the office. If that's okay with you. I mean I don't want to get in trouble.
E: thank you so much Jared
J: So what are you doing tonight anyway?
E: going out with my friends.
J: Okay have fun.

I liked this sweet side of Jared I could get used to it.
I went to make the girls their bottles. There was a knock on the door so I ran to open it. I forgot that I was still in my pajamas. As I opened the door I felt the cold air hit my legs.
"Hi, are the girls ready?" Jared asked leaning against the door frame.
"Um I'll go get them ready." I stopped for a minute. "Can you please help me?" I begged.
"Yeah. What can I do?"
"Um go finish the bottles." I said pointing to the kitchen.
As he walked away I stared at his back then looked away going to get the girls ready.

(Caitlyn's outfit)

(Caitlyn's outfit)

(Callie's outfit)

I brought the girls back down, Jared was on his phone talking.
"No of course not. Do you think I loved her I divorced her. Why would I lie?"
I walked with the girls to the front door. I grabbed their diaper  bag and ran. I ran to the road then walked the rest of the way to Chloe's.
"Hey what's wrong." Chloe asked seeing the water works that filled my eyes.
"No," I stopped and a loud sob came out. "I'm so over guys they're idiots."
"Yeah, what happened?" Chloe asked concern filled her face.
"J-Jared." I stuttered out.
My phone buzzed I looked down and saw his name.
J: where r u I finished and u and the girls were gone.
"Chloe he texted." I yelled at my friend.
"What did you say back?"
"Are you serious right now? I said nothing."
I looked at my phone again and shut it all the way off.
"Hey,Chloe can we get going?" I yelled.
We all went down to Chloe's car.
"Are we going to your parents before we go to get Jayden?" Chloe asked.
"Yeah."
My parents have helped me so much with the girls they were so exited when I told them I was pregnant. After I told them about Jared my dad told me he would rip him apart with his bare hands.
We pulled up to my parents house we all stepped out. I knocked three times and dad opened the door.
"Hi, pumpkin what's up?" Dad asked.
"Can you and mom watch the girls please?"
"Sure. Where are you going?"
"I'm going out with Chloe and Jayden, um can you watch them until tomorrow?"
"Yeah." My dad said taking the girls and kissing my head. "Bye see you tomorrow."
"Bye dad. Tell mom I said hi."
We walked back to the car and went to get Jayden.
He ran out and jumped in the back.
"So where are we going?" Jayden asked.
"To a club." Chloe and I yelled at the same time.
"Okay."
"Later of course."
We drove to the mall. I went to forever 21 and found some outfits. As it got darker we left and got dressed.

 As it got darker we left and got dressed

(Emory's outfit)

(Chloe's outfit)Finally we  went to the club

(Chloe's outfit)
Finally we went to the club. We walked through the club doors. Lights were bright and the sound was deafening. We went to the bar and got some drinks.
Jayden left with a guy and started dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Chloe and I went to a booth.
"So what did you do about Jared?" Chloe whispered.
"Nothing."
The door opened and in walked Jared with a girl.
This girls night just got so much worse.

Word count:810
Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment, share,and follow.