Chapter one

One year later
I woke up to the wails of one of my baby girls. I walked into their dark room to grab Caitlyn while Callie slept like nothing was going on in the world.
I took the crying baby out so my other girl could sleep. I took Caitlyn to the kitchen for her bottle.
An hour later Caitlyn was asleep then Callie started crying. This never ends. Ever since the night I got here things have changed.
I took my other baby and fed her. When she finally went back to sleep I sat in my room crying my eyes out.
Around nine I got up for work. I took my two babies out of their cribs then started the walk to the daycare.
"Hey Jayden." I said looking at my friend behind the counter.
"Ow their so stinking cute." He squealed like a little girl getting a unicorn.
When I left I was so sad I'm not used to leaving my babies. When I got to work I  just sat in my chair until my boss Mr. Jackass oh I mean James.
"Emory time for the big meeting." The meeting was supposed to be getting us some buildings to build off of.
This week was already hectic enough.
I stood and flared out my blue dress and the wrinkles. I messed with my hair then grabbed everything I needed. I walked behind Mr. James.
We stopped in front of big glass doors that stood about ten feet.
We walked in. I was shocked to see no one else was here yet.
Mr. James came over to me pushing me on top of the table and started pulling at my dress. I tried slapping his hands away. It didn't work he just kept his hands on my dress. He worked his hard cold hand in between my legs. Slowly moving over my panties then up my stomach he did this repeatedly over and over again. I squirmed at his cold touch.
He moved his hands slowly up my stomach to the top of my breasts. The thin material didn't help any. He squeezed my breasts then the door opened and. There stood...

Sorry it was so short.
Word count:370
Please vote and comment.