Chapter Six

Two updates in one day.

Jared leaned down and kissed me. The kiss was hard yet soft at the same time.
I pushed him away before it got too far.
Jared looked hurt as he turned around and walked, out slamming the door behind him.
I didn't mean to hurt him, but I can't fall for him again.

I shouldn't have fucking kissed her. As I got home I went into the bathroom. I looked at my appearance my face was red with anger. I got so mad I punched the mirror.

I went to my best friend Nathan's house

I went to my best friend Nathan's house. After knocking three times he opened up the door.
We sat on the couch. He knew about Emory but he's never met her. If he ever did I would kill him. He's a total ladies man.
There was a crash in the hallway and we both looked over. There was a drunk girl with curly blonde hair. Her dress was way too short.
She came over to Nate and sat on his lap. She kissed him like I wasn't even there. I got up to leave but Nate took her and pushed her to the door. He opened it and she stumbled out into the frosty air.
"So what's up." Nate said turning around and sitting on the couch.
"Nothing." I said standing up and leaving. "I'll text you later." I yelled going strait out the front door.
I ran to Emory's apartment.
After about twenty minutes I stopped knocking. She was probably asleep. It was 12:30 .
I started a text then went back on it.
Tomorrow was Saturday I had a plan.
The next morning I got up and got ready.

(Jared's outfit beside the backpack)

I went to Emory's apartment. I knocked after five minutes she opened up. She looked shocked to see me.
"Hi, hurry we have go."
"Where?" She asked looking up at me.
"We're going out."
"Well are we bringing the girls?"
"No, not today."
"Okay, then we have to drop the girls off at my friends. I just need to get ready and get the girls ready."
She let me in and I sat on the couch. She came back downstairs she looked amazing.

 She came back downstairs she looked amazing

I stood up to take one of my daughters.
We got in my car.
"Take the next left." Emory said. She was giving me directions to her friends house.
Emory and I walked to the door with one of our daughters in our arms.
Me knocked and the girl and the guy from the other day opened the door.
"Come on in." Said the girl.

"Hi, guys this is Jared." I said to my best friends.
"Hi, I'm Jayden and I'm gay." Why did he have to be so strait forward.
"Okay."
"I'm Chloe."
"Can we take them now." Jayden asked taking Callie from me. And Chloe took Caitlyn from Jared.
After we said our goodbyes we left.
"So where are we going anyway?"
"I can't tell you." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine.
I sat back in my seat enjoying the ride.
I closed my eyes and took a small nap. That is until we got to where we were going.
We were at the amusement park the one we met at when I was 16 and he was 17.
"Are you exited?" Jared asked me.
"I'm not sure." I admitted.
"Let's go on the roller coaster." He said pointing to the biggest ride in the park.
"Oh, no I'm not going on that death trap." I said backing away from him and to the tables near the food court.
"Are you still scared of heights?" Jared asked me seriously.
"Yeah."
"Well then you could hold onto me for dear life." He have me his beautiful smirk.
"Fine." I said thinking about what he had just said.
"Let's go then." Jared said dragging me to the ride.
This was not a good idea. I was going to kill him.
As we got on the ride I squeezed Jared's hand until my own hand hurt.
The ride wasn't as bad as it seemed. I didn't look down I only looked at Jared.
As we got off we went to the ball toss games. He hit all of the pins and let me pick a stuffed animal. I picked a purple giraffe.
We went on the Ferris wheel. As we got to the top I looked at him. He looked back at me like he wanted to kiss me and I did too, but I stopped my thoughts before they got too far.
His kisses were mind blowing but that could never happen again. I looked the other way and out into the clear blue sky of mid-day.
As the Ferris wheel got all the way down and we got off we went to go get food. As we ate the burgers and ice cream we laughed our heads off at the old memories. Today had been lots of fun and it was only twelve ten. We finish all the ride then got in the car.
"That was so fun." I said as we started the drive.
"I'm glad you hand fun. You almost broke my hand." He chuckled at that.
"I'm sorry Jared."
"It's fine."
We turned in the radio and listened to music.
When I was six years old I broke my leg. I was running from my brother and his friends. I tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I rolled down.
I stopped singing to look at Jared. He looked shocked.
"Can we stop at the mall for a couple of minutes?" Jared asked.
"Yeah, um sure."
We stopped at the mall and went to different stores Jared got the girls their each stuffed animal. He also got them a onesie and a tutu. Caitlyn got yellow and Callie got purple.
We finished at the mall and went to get our daughters.
I knocked and Jayden opened it.
"You're here to get the girls?"
"Yeah."
He went to go get them. He handed us each one of the girls we thanked him then left.
We got to the apartment and put the girls to bed.
"I'm gonna go." Jared said
"Okay,I'll walk you out."
As we got to the door I kissed him. Another rule broken on him. And I'm not so sure I regret it.

Word count:1068
Please vote, follow, and comment please your comments make my day.