Chapter Twenty

*mature language*

My head was pounding as I woke up. Looking around I was in a dark room. The only light was the small gap that the blinds didn't cover.
"Hello darling." The voice that I hated the most said. Her heels clicking against the concrete floor.
"What the hell." I yelled, she looked at me venom in her eyes. If looks could kill I would be dead.
"You bitch my son was just fucking fine without you ruining his life."
"I-i didn't ruin his life. I love your son more than humanly possible."
"Yeah sure you did, and I'm a model."
A sound came from outside. Jared's mother walked out of the door.
I thought about my babies and Jared. What if I never see them again? What if I don't make it out of here? What if I couldn't untie the rope before she kills me. These thoughts ran through my head as a guy who looked around mid thirties came in. Following him were Jacob and Erica.
Those bitches. They framed me.
For what money, to marry Jared.
My blood was boiling as they stepped closer. The thing is I can untie ropes very easily.
They stepped closer and I let the ropes drop. I attacked Erica punching her in the nose. She laid there with a bloody nose as I dealt with Jacob. He wasn't as easy, but I finally got him on the ground. I kneed him in the privates. I stood up ready to walk out the door when she walked back in.
"You bitch you could have killed them." She screamed as she stalked closer. I had nothing on me. She had a loaded gun and a knife.

I knew who took Emory. My mother. I tracked my mothers phone. She wasn't very smart to leave it on.
I got ready for the attack. My father had called he didn't know anything about what she had planned.
I'm not quite sure if I believed him.
I grabbed my gun and extra ammo.
"I'm coming with you." Jayden said grabbing my extra gun.
"Okay, are you ready for this?"
I went out to tell Chloe the plan. She was going to stay and watch the girls. I kissed their heads then left.
The car ride was suspenseful as we rode down the dirt road to the abandoned wear house my parents own. 

Okay so this isn't exactly how I imagined my death.
"Any last words before your blood splatters all over the floor?" She grinned as she held the gun up.
"Yeah, I hope you rot in hell you bitch."
She only laughed. Pointing the gun at my head again she almost pulled the trigger.
The doors bursted open and Jared and Jayden stood there holding guns.
"Oh, my dear son you're too late." She smirked. The barrel of the gun was against you temple.
The sound of a gunshot echoed throughout the cement walls.
The gun fell to the ground and she was willed over in pain. Jayden shot her in the leg. He could have shot higher, but he didn't he's to nice to kill anyone.

Jared ran over to me picking me up off the ground spinning me around. The sound of sirens pulled us apart. Paramedics came and took her away. They checked me out nothing major just some bruised bones.
"I fucking love you Emory, never and I mean never leave me again." He said as he pulled me into a sweet but passionate kiss.
"Oww." Jayden said making us pull apathetic.
"I love you too Jared so much."

Word count:603

I'm sorry this took so long I needed to get my creative juices flowing, and also it's my birthday! So I write you guys a chapter.