11. A blessing or a curse?

---***---

Yu Zeng was surprised to see the spectacular sight in front of him. The
place was so picturesque with flowers of different shapes and colors glowing and dancing under the millions of stars in the cloudless sky. He slowly went closer and was about to touch a blue flower when he remembered something. He looked around and saw the villain who was leaning against the tree nearby. Dong Fang noticed that Yu Zeng was looking at him, he walked towards him. His movements were smooth and slow yet captivating. He slowly took off his mask and smiled at him. He gently touched his face while his other hand slipped behind Yu Zeng's waist, their eyes met.

Why is his face becoming closer? Is this a new way of attacking your enemy? Yu Zeng thought.

Suddenly a loud crack of thunder could be heard, startling Yu Zeng. It was followed by a downpour. Yu Zeng gently pushed the villain away from him. He fished something out from his interspatial ring and opened the umbrella, it was wide enough for both of them.

"We should go back now." Yu Zeng said while holding the umbrella, Dong Fang didn't say anything and just nodded.

When they arrived at the doorstep of their room, the villain looked at the serious face of Yu Zeng.

"Do you dislike what happened?" Dong Fang suddenly asked.

Dislike? Nothing bad happened. I love the rain! "I love it! It washes all my worries away." Now put your mask back on your face, okay?

"What are your worries about? Tell me and I will wash it away completely." Dong Fang smiled at Yu Zeng and burned the mask he was holding leaving nothing but ashes that the wind carried away.

"Why did you do that?" Yu Zeng stood stupefied by the sudden happenings.

"This face is both a blessing and a curse." There was a sad expression on his face.

How can a handsome face be a curse ah? Then he remembered something from the novel. He felt sadness slowly spreading in his heart.

"I promised my parents that I will only take off my mask once I fell for someone." Dong Fang looked at Yu Zeng.

Did you already fell for the heroine? Yu Zeng also looked at him. Sorry Mr. Villain but I can't understand anything at all! I didn't see you together with the heroine or perhaps... He remembered the time when he saw Dong Fang talking with Mei Shu.

Yu Zeng waited for whatever Dong Fang would say next but the villain remained silent. He saw Dong Fang used his element to evaporate the water from his clothes.

Yu Zeng tried to do the same and use his power to remove the water from his clothes, he successfully removed some of the water from his clothes and gathered the water in midair, he was about to let go of the ball of water in a magnificent way when it accidentally hit Dong Fang's face, wetting his clothes.

"..." Dong Fang raised his eyebrow.

Yu Zeng couldn't help but cry his heart out. "I was thinking, maybe you like to take a bath." He nervously laughed.

"That depends." There was a mischievous smile on his lips that sent shivers to Yu Zeng's soul. Dong Fang once again made the water evaporate from his clothes, he also did the same to Yu Zeng's clothes.

"Th-thank you." Yu Zeng tried to maintain a cool expression on his face. He looked outside and at the rain falling from the sky. "I think you should go first. I... I want to practice my element for the upcoming match."

"I can accompany you." Dong Fang said.

"Thanks but now, I prefer to practice alone"

"Okay." Dong Fang no longed insisted and went inside the room leaving Yu Zeng behind.