20. Hurt

---***---

The steamed buns we made look delicious, but I guess we made too much. I hope there are no leftovers. Yu Zeng looked around and saw an empty seat between Mei Shu and Wei Shun. He also saw two empty seats next to Ai Jin. Where should I sit? Yu Zeng flinched when he felt someone touched his hand and held it tightly. Though he was already familiar with the touch of that person, it didn't take away his fear when he saw the serious look on the villain's face while looking at the two empty seats.

Heng Guiying was about to sit next to Ai Jin when Dong Fang hurriedly sat on the chair while holding Yu Zeng's hand and forced him to sit on an empty chair next to him. Heng Guiying clenched his fist and walked towards the empty seat next to Mei Shu.

Yu Zeng glanced at Wei Shun and apologized in his heart.

Ai Jin who witnessed what happened blushed and controlled her face from smiling widely. I also want to sit next to you Guiying but this Bo Chang is sitting next to me. Better luck next time, Heng Guiying.

The grandmaster sat on his chair and motioned for everyone to start eating. He looked at the steamed buns on the table and saw some flower-shaped steamed buns and intricate leaf-shaped steamed buns. There were also some heart-shaped steamed buns. Zhou Zhihao decided to get one of the heart-shaped steamed buns and slowly ate it. Probably, the person who made this is a sweet and kind person. He thought.

Yu Zeng got two steamed buns with leaf designs and ate them fast. The grandmaster saw it and smiled subtlely.

How dare he sit next to Dong Fang and he is eating like there's no tomorrow. Mei coldly looked at Yu Zeng and began eating the flower-shaped steamed bun on her plate. This tastes good but probably Yu Zeng didn't make this. My Dong Fang did.

Dong Fang noticed that Yu Zeng was only eating the leaf-shaped steamed buns, he looked at the large circular bamboo containers and saw that there was only one flower steamed bun left.

Dong Fang placed the last remaining piece of the flower-shaped steamed bun on Yu Zeng's plate along with a heart-shaped steamed bun next to it.

"For you." Dong Fang seriously looked at Yu Zeng before continuing to eat.

"Thank you, Dong Fang." I love to eat and these steamed buns are delicious but Mr. Villain, can't you see that I already ate ten steamed buns ah. Yu Zeng managed to smile at the villain with his mouth still full.

Too bad, there's no flower steamed bun left. If there is, for sure Dong Fang would also place one on my plate. Ai Jin thought and was surprised when Bo Chang placed a steamed bun with leaf design on her plate.

"What's this?" Ai Jin couldn't help but glare at Bo Chang.

"For you." Bo Chang winked at Ai Jin.

Fan Chun who was silently eating just rolled his eyes while Heng Guiying clenched his teeth while looking at Dong Fang.

Yu Zeng, don't think too full of yourself. Mei Shu was about to get another piece of the flower-shaped steamed bun when she noticed that all that was left were those heart-shaped steamed buns. Why do Dong Fang and Heng Guiying keep eating those steamed buns? Maybe they also made those? Maybe, that Yu Zeng just bossed them around and did nothing.

After they ate all the dumplings. There was a pregnant silence in the room and the grandmaster looked at everyone with a stoic expression on his face.

"Tomorrow is the official start of the second stage. For those who will face their opponents tomorrow, prepare yourselves." Zhou Zhihao said and took a quick glance at Yu Zeng before leaving.