Chapter 1 - Busted

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Chad's POV

I was sipping my drink while talking to my friend, Sean. There was a party in my penthouse. One of the most popular and the wildest parties at university. Other popular parties were mine too. I was studying at Harvard; my major was business administration. But I needed to admit the last two years I had been partying instead of studying. It was my last year here, but I didn't pass my exams. If my father found out about it, he would kill me. He was waiting for my graduation impatiently. He wanted me to replace him in our company, Carter Enterprises Holdings Inc.

I smirked as Nora walked towards me, in her sexy black mini dress, showing her slender legs.

"Hi, handsome." She purred, running her fingers through my hair.

"Hey." I greeted her back as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her onto my lap.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she captured my lips. I was moving my hand up and down on her bare thigh as I was kissing her greedily. She moved her hand down and slid it under my shirt. A groan escaped from my mouth as she pressed herself against my bulge. She grinned as she pulled her lips back a little.

"I want you." She confessed as she moved her hand down to my member. "Now!" She added.

The corner of my lips curled up in a mischievous smirk as I got up, my arm still wrapped around her waist. I dragged her to my bedroom with me.

As soon as I closed the door, I pushed her back against the door and claimed her lips. I slid my hand under her dress, caressing her thigh while she was unbuttoning my shirt. I started unzipping her dress as I moved my lips down to her neck, placing butterfly kisses. I took her dress off and tossed it onto the floor. I lifted her up, still kissing her passionately. She wrapped her legs around me as I carried her to the bed.

I was laying on my stomach. She placed her head on my back and wrapped her arm around me.

My eyelids were getting heavier as I noticed the music suddenly stopped. But I felt sleepy, so I didn't get up.

I jumped as I heard my name.

Fuck! This voice.

"Chad James Carter, get up now!" My father barked.

He was standing at the door, looking frustrated. Nora sat up as she covered herself with a cover.