Chapter 58 - Just like old times

Elise's POV

We were laying on the bed, trying to control our breaths, still in our clothes, despite a few missing pieces.

"How about another round?" He said,biting his lower lip while trailing his fingertip along my lips. "This time without clothes." He added, smirking.

I grinned and said. "Hmm...Why not? But I hope this time you will not rip any of my clothes. There is not so much left." I winked at him.

He chuckled and said. "I will try." He winked at me with a devilish grin and brushed his lips against mine.

I was leaning against the pillow while Chad rested his head on my stomach and placed several kisses on my stomach. I smiled, stroking his hair.

He lifted his gaze up, smiling and suggested. "Let's keep from our parents that we made up for a while." He caressed my stomach gently and continued. "Let's make them suffer more while thinking how they will make us make up." He said mischievously.

"Why?" I asked, intrigued.

"Because their lie made us suffer." He said gloomily, trailing his fingertip along my stomach.

I gave him a compassionate smile as I said. "But if they didn't plan this game, we would not know each other and fell in love."

"Yeah, you are right. Then just this weekend." He winked at me and gave me a wolfish smirk.

I laughed. "Ok." I agreed and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his embrace and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"And I will kidnap you this weekend." He pulled away a little and said, amused.

"It is not so professional to tell your bad intentions, mister." I said playfully, an amused smile plastered on my face.

"Hmm...But I trust my abilities because of that it doesn't matter." He said arrogantly and winked at me. "And I didn't tell you about my dirty intentions that I am planning to do to you." He said in a provocative voice as he bit his lower lip, looking into my eyes lustfully, emphasizing the words dirty intentions.

"Hmm...I am intrigued now." I said seductively, looking into his eyes.

"I can give you some hints." He said huskily, his eyes dark with desire.

I gulped under his intense gaze. I closed my eyes, moaning as he kissed my nipple.

Chad and I were going to Miami this weekend. I lied to my parents that I was going to stay at Katy's this weekend. It was so exciting; it felt like we were teenagers keeping their relationship a secret from their parents.

Mark opened the door for me as he parked the car in front of the airport. Chad held my hand as he headed us inside. We were taking his private jet.

After landing in Miami, we went to their family house. He parked the car and got out of the car. Then he opened the door for me and extended his hand towards me. I smiled as I gave him my hand. I looked around. The house was so big and luxurious. There was a stunning garden full of tropical flowers and palm trees and had exquisite views across the pool and water.

The exterior had a lovely Spanish influence with a fountain, beautiful terrace and boating dock. The interiors of the house had been carefully selected to provide wonderful sophistication together with extreme relaxation. There were some beautiful contemporary artworks and the furnishings were quiet yet luxurious.

There was a very spacious kitchen, dining, and living room while the sunroom offered an intimate, cosy place to take tea or pass the day quietly, enjoying the sunny vistas through its large, panoramic windows.

Three of the en-suite bedrooms were located in the main house, and the fourth en-suite bedroom was in a separate guest cottage in the gardens of the house.

After resting a little, we went to the beach. The water was crystal clear.

"Do you know how to surf?" I asked, looking at the surfers who were surfing.

"Yeah, I know." He replied. "You?" He asked as he placed a soft kiss on my hair.

"No, I wanted to try once, but I couldn't learn." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then your teacher was a loser. The surf master is here. And he will teach you how to do it." He said with a cocky expression and winked at me. "Come on." He said as he dragged me towards surfboards with him.

"Now?" I asked, surprised.

"Why to wait?" He asked while heading us towards the surf boards.

He attached the leash to my foot and to the tail of my board.

"Lie belly-down on the board so that your body is lined up straight down the middle of the board." He ordered huskily. I nodded and lay down on the board. "From this position, practice your paddling motion with both arms." He said. I started paddling.

"Great." He exclaimed. "While lying on the board, bring your hands up from paddling and place your hands below your chest, palms on the flat of the board while your fingers curl over the sides of the surfboard.In one quick motion, push your body up with your arms and tuck your feet up and under you. Place one foot where your hands pushed up from and the other at least a shoulder's width behind." He explained.

"This way?" I asked as I tried to stand up.

"Yes, good." He said as I stood up on the surfboard.

After practicing for a while, I suggested. "How about a competition?"

"No way." He said firmly.

"Why?" I pouted.

"The waves are so big. It is dangerous for newbies. Especially pregnant ones." He replied and caressed my stomach gently.

"Chad,please." I pleaded, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"No. It is not up for discussion." He said firmly.

"Jerk!" I stuck my tongue out, folding my arms over my chest.

"No, I am just an anxious father-to-be who is anxious for his lovely pregnant woman." He said as he cupped my cheek, running his thumb along my cheek, looking into my eyes affectionately. He bent over and placed a tender kiss on my stomach. I couldn't hold myself and smiled, stroking his hair.

I was watching him, annoyed while he was surfing gracefully. He disappeared from view as the wave broke over his head.

I should accept he was good at surfing

I should accept he was good at surfing. Even so good.

How can someone be good at all fields?! Mr. Perfect.

He looked freaking sexy. As seems as I wasn't just one who was thinking he looked so sexy. Because plenty of women were gawking at him. I narrowed my eyes at them, frustrated. They were staring at him like they were eating him with their eyes.

Fuck off! He is mine.