Chapter 20 - Addiction

Elise's POV

When I arrived home, I went to see Chad. I decided to confess my feelings. I didn't want to hide them anymore.

I saw him in the garden, lost in his thoughts. I smiled and went towards him. Without saying anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brushed my lips against his. As he got rid of his surprise, he responded to my kiss and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His soft lips were intoxicating. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Our kiss was getting more and more passionate.

 Our kiss was getting more and more passionate

A few minutes later, he pulled back. "What are you doing, Elise?" He looked at me, puzzled. "I don't deserve you. Didn't you say that I fucked anything that moves?! And you are right. I am a playboy without any feelings." He said, sadness in his voice.

"No, you have feelings too. And your past is not important for me. I want to be with you, despite your past. I am ready to accept you as you are. I like you, Chad." I said honestly, looking into his mesmerizing blue eyes.

His face lit up. "You like me?" He asked, trying to hold his smile.

I nodded. "Yes, I like you." I admitted and kissed his lips.

He kissed me back passionately, cupping my cheek. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "I like you too, princess. I never felt like this before you. My feelings towards you are scaring me." He admitted, looking into my eyes with a mixture of emotions in his eyes.

I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

I woke up, feeling so happy this morning. I stretched out, smiling. My phone buzzed. I grabbed it. My smile widened as I saw Chad's name.

'Good morning, princess. Miss you.'

I smiled and sent him a message.

'Morning. Miss you too.'

I got up and went to take a shower. Chad and I were having our breakfast at the cafe. We wanted to be relaxed without thinking someone could see us in the mansion. After getting ready, I grabbed my bag and left.

Chad was leaning against the car waiting for me. He wore a black shirt and black jeans.

He looked so sexy. My boyfriend. I smiled while walking towards him. He approached me in the middle and wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his biceps and leaned towards his lips. He placed his hand on my cheek and joined our lips.

He pulled back, his charming smile plastered on his face. He stroked my cheek as he said. "Let's go."

He held my hand and led us towards the car. He opened the door for me. I smiled at him and got in the car. He got in the car too. He started the car.

I looked at my handsome boyfriend. I still could not believe that we were together after all these we went through; our fights, misunderstandings and so on. He gave me a captivating smile and entwined our fingers. He pulled them together towards his lips and planted a kiss on top of my hand. I smiled at him. He placed our hands together on his thigh.

We had a good time at the cafe. We talked, laughed. I could not understand how fast time passed. It felt like we had known each other all of our lives.

After the cafe, we went for a walk. Chad wrapped his arm around my shoulder and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Chad's POV

It had been a month since Elise and I started dating. I was so happy. These feelings were so new to me. I never felt this way before. When I didn't see her for a second, I missed her terribly. I never thought I could fall in love before, but with her everything changed. I am deeply, madly in love with her.

I leaned against the headboard and grabbed my phone.

'Miss you.'

I sent a message to Elise. A few seconds later, my phone buzzed.

'Miss you too. I wish you would be here.'

I smiled while reading the message. I got up quickly and put my phone into my pocket. I checked outside and left.

I knocked on her door and walked in.

"Chad?" She looked at me, surprised.

"Your wish is my command, princess." I winked at her.

"You are the best." She gave me her captivating smile and approached me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and captured my lips. I cupped her cheek as I deepened the kiss.

When we pulled back, we were out of breath. She held my hand and led us towards the bed.

I wrapped my arm around her waist as she rested her head on my chest. I entwined our hands and rested them together on my chest. My nostrils filled with her captivating scent. Her scent was my special drug. My addiction. I placed a soft kiss on her hair, breathing in her scent. We were laying on the bed without talking. Just our breaths were disturbing this peaceful silence.

When I woke up the following morning, I noticed a pair of green eyes watching me. She looked so stunning, her hair spread on the pillow. My goddess.

"Morning, princess

"Morning, princess." I stroked her cheek and kissed her lips.

"Morning." She smiled at me.

I was stroking her cheek affectionately. She closed her eyes, enjoying my touches. When she reopened her eyes, her eyes darkened. I brushed my lips against her lips, kissing her lustfully. I leaned my forehead against her forehead, trying to control my breath.

It was the first time that I had spent a night with a woman without having sex with her. I smirked sheepishly at this thought.

"What?" She asked, giving me an amused smile.

"Just thinking that..." I smiled amusingly. "Before you I never shared a bed with a woman without having sex with her." I chuckled.

"Hmm." She stroked my cheek. "I am flattered, mister." She smirked.

"Are you?" I asked, amused.

She nodded as she gave me an impish grin.

"I am under your spell, princess." I said huskily as I rubbed my nose against her nose.