Chapter 12 - The wet kiss

Elise's POV

"Sister?" I smiled sarcastically. "If some guy likes you to do the same things to your sister what will you do?" I folded my arms over my chest and looked into his eyes. "Think about it." I added.

He looked at me, a mixture of disappointment and sadness in his eyes. "I don't give them false hope or promise them happily ever after. They know when they come to me, it will be one night or two. Nothing more." He said expressionless.

"I don't want to be in their places

"I don't want to be in their places. I pity them." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

He gritted his teeth as he ran his hand through his hair angrily. "Don't worry. Even a guy like me will not be with a girl who has an attitude like you." He said bitterly.

Chad's POV

I was angry at her, and I blurted these words out. Deep inside my heart, I wanted to hurt her like she had been hurting me with her words, doubts, insults. I never cared about what people thought about me. But she... I didn't know why, but I wanted her not to think of me as some spoiled bastard without any feelings.

She looked at me, offended and left in quick steps without saying anything.

Dammit!

I pounded my fist against the wall. When I saw her rushing towards the exit, I called her as I ran after her, but she didn't stop. She had got in a taxi before I reached. I got in a taxi and ordered the driver to follow her.

"Elise!" I called her as I got out of the car.

She rushed towards the garden without stopping. I breathed in deeply and rushed after her. I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Let go of me!" She shouted as she was trying to pull her arm away.

"What is your problem? Why did you get offended?" I asked, looking into her eyes, searching for some hint in her eyes.

"Nothing! Leave me alone!" She yelled.

"Or you are disappointed by my words?! Did you hope that we would be together or were you daydreaming that I would sleep with you like you wanted and almost begged me to hook up with you when you were drunk?" I asked mockingly as I pulled her closer to me.

Her face turned crimson red. "You...you..." She was trying to find words but she wasn't successful at it. "You bastard." She exclaimed as she raised her hand to slap me. I grabbed her wrist immediately and stopped her. "Tut-tut, princess." I gave her a playful smirk.

She tried to release my grip around her wrist as she pulled her hand away.

Suddenly, we lost our balance and fell down into the swimming pool. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me and brushed my lips against her lips as we came to surface.