Chapter 22 - Unforgettable

Chad's POV

I pinned her up against the wall as soon as I closed the door behind us. I cupped her cheek while kissing her hungrily. I slid my hand under her dress and caressed her thigh. She moaned and gripped my hair.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered as I looked into her eyes lustfully, caressing her cheek with the back of my hand.

She bit her lower lip without taking her eyes off me. I recaptured her delicious lips and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, running her fingers through my hair while I carried her to the bed. I placed her on the bed and pulled her lower lip between my teeth, making her moan. I liked how responsive she was to my touches. I moved my lips down to her neck, placing butterfly kisses and removed the strap of her dress.

 I moved my lips down to her neck, placing butterfly kisses and removed the strap of her dress

"Chad." She moaned and gripped my hair tightly.

I was stroking her thigh while kissing, sucking her neck, making her moan louder and louder. I wanted her. I wanted her badly. My jeans were getting tight, making me uncomfortable. I moved my lips up and captured her lips in an intense kiss.

She looked at me, confused as I pulled back. Her eyes were dark.

"You know you don't need..." I said.

"Yeah, I know." She interrupted me and brushed her lips against me, her arms around my neck, pulling me with her as she lay down on the bed.

I lifted her dress up while kissing her lips. She gasped as I slid my hand under her lace panties. I removed the other strap of her dress, freeing her perfect breasts. I cupped her breast while torturing her sensitive spot with my fingers. She arched her back in ecstasy, closing her eyes shut. She was breathing rapidly. I pulled my hand out of her panties and took off her dress.

"Stunning." I muttered, roaming her body.

She bit her lower lip, her cheeks crimson red.

"I am overdressed." I winked at her.

She smiled at my remark and started unbuttoning my shirt slowly. I watched her while she was unbuttoning my shirt. She was a goddess. My goddess. She placed her hands on my bare chest and moved them up and took off my shirt.

In a flash, I claimed her inviting lips. After getting rid of her bra, I laid her back. I bit her neck, making her gasp. I moved my lips down to her breast. I pulled her nipple between my teeth while cupping her other breast, making her moan. I rubbed my nose along her chest, inhaling her dazzling scent, closing my eyes.

It was her first time. I wanted it to be special and unforgettable for her. And for us. I wanted it to be slow, enjoying every second of our intimate moment. She squirmed under my touch in sensation.

I stopped at her panties and lifted my head up, making our eyes meet. Her eyes were blazing with desire. In a clap, I took her panties off and tossed it away. I parted her legs apart and placed a soft kiss between her legs. She moaned, arching her back. She gripped my hair while I was teasing her sensitive spot with my tongue. She screamed my name out as she came.

I stood up and got rid of my clothes. Her eyes widened as she saw my member, her cheeks crimson red. I smirked at her reaction and positioned myself between her legs. I entwined our hands above her head and smashed my lips against her lips.

"Wait." I pulled back and grabbed my jeans. I pulled a foil out of my wallet. I ripped it with my teeth and put the condom on.

I hovered over her and reclaimed her swollen lips, entwining our hands above her head.

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes." She nodded. "I want you." She admitted. I gave her a wide smile.

"I want you, too, princess. You can't imagine how much." I admitted.

I kissed her lips, holding her hands above her head in one tight grip and shoved my length into her. She screamed in pain, arching her back.

"It is okay." I reassured her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead without moving inside her, letting her accommodate my size.

Then I started moving in and out. She gripped my hair, moaning. I kissed her passionately while thrusting inside her deeper, losing myself in her. I felt she was close again. I thrusted into her harder, making her come. She screamed my name out and came, shaking. I screamed her name out like a mantra and came. I collapsed on top of her. We were panting. I rolled over and lay down on my back. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her into my embrace. She placed her head on my chest, her hand resting on my chest.

I stroked her silky brown hair as I asked. "How do you feel?"

"Magnificent." She said, giving me a cheeky smile. "And sore."

I chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "I am flattered." I said, giving her an arrogant smirk.

Elise's POV

I yawned before opening my eyes. I smiled happily as I saw my handsome boyfriend sleeping beside me peacefully, his arm tightly wrapped around me. Last night was magical. His touches, his kisses, his warmth against me, the delicious sensations he made me feel. Despite my soreness, I felt amazing.

I stroked his hair gently while staring at him, smiling sheepishly. A few seconds later, he blinked and opened his eyes. As he noticed I was watching him, he smiled.

"Morning, princess." He said with a sleepy voice.

"Morning." I muttered, blushing and averted my eyes; after our mind- blowing night, I felt shy. I couldn't look into his eyes.

He leaned closer to me and placed his finger under my chin and turned my face towards him, letting our eyes meet, a warm smile plastered on his face. "Do you know how beautiful you look when you are blushing?" He said huskily, looking at me lustfully.

I bit my lower lip as I gave him a shy smile. He leaned closer to me and brushed his lips against mine.